©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

To GH or Not to GH....

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Humalin r is mostly used because it's very easy and cheap to get without a prescription. You can walk into a Walmart and get a vial for around $30. I only use a vial for 6 weeks then I toss and get another. Humalog would be my choice next time because it gets out of your system much faster. Down side is that you need a script for it and it's a bit more expensive. have to buy it online from a pharmacy.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Humalin r is mostly used because it's very easy and cheap to get without a prescription. You can walk into a Walmart and get a vial for around $30. I only use a vial for 6 weeks then I toss and get another. Humalog would be my choice next time because it gets out of your system much faster. Down side is that you need a script for it and it's a bit more expensive. have to buy it online from a pharmacy.

Thanks dudcki.... I may be checking this soon

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
When u save up for ten kits then i say 3-4 iu a day
Not enuf kits is like doing aas and not eating correctly..Go big as always like your training style..

I like the direction you guys have steered me... So when I do hit the GH have a enough for a good LOOOOOOOONG run with it.

In the meantime, I am going to go with big E's advice and up the dose and try some slin.

I swear, you guys are awesome.... Some great advice and it helped me develop a better perspective. :headbang:

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012
My .02 in trying to take things to the next level. If cost is a major concern up the AAS
if health is the major concern add some GH and a little slin. Its healthier and IMHO more productive to do less of all three then a bunch of one.