©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Posting some pics to keep up on my progress

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
We might just be in to something here. Lol I am gonna give this s try cause if I don't make changes I am not going to keep moving forward. I really appreciate the input bro. So in the am before I train you think I should still eat and just reduce the carbs or just introduce the intra workout?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
We might just be in to something here. Lol I am gonna give this s try cause if I don't make changes I am not going to keep moving forward. I really appreciate the input bro. So in the am before I train you think I should still eat and just reduce the carbs or just introduce the intra workout?

I would keep the muffin in there for now. If this is something you are used to, it can be difficult to eliminate completely. Plus, if it compromises training, then you aren't really getting any benefit from reduced carbs, right? You still need to deliver that intensity to your training to make progress.

I do think eliminating the OJ may help though. So maybe try dropping the OJ pre-w/o and then post w/o you can increase carbs a little more, perhaps add a slice of ezekiel bread or have some fruit.

All you are doing is working on improving the nutrient timing to meet your goals.

As you adapt to this and want to move into a more lean mass phase, I would begin adding carbs intra-workout.

Another thing you can do is to take a supplement to improve insulin sensitivity. Personally, I use MD's Glucose Disposal Agent from True Nutrition - It was designed by John Meadow's hence the name "MD" and take this post-workout with your carbs.

I'm not one to make abrupt changes and I like to ease into things when it comes to a diet. This way you can see whether things are taking you in the right direction and then continue on that path, and if not, because the changes won't be so drastic, you can easily reverse direction. As long as you keep an eye of your physique, strength and recovery this should be pretty easy.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Atom knows a few things about food and stuff. ;)

What's he's provided is pretty much spot on. It's a matter of your goals and the more specific the goal, the more specific the plan would be to meet your needs. As well, individual differences such as tolerance levels towards different things from food choices and quantity to exercise intensity vary from person to person.