©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test-E & Mast

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
I think mast goes well with every cycle--

That being said, now that you've stated your goals...

I'd run
Test- 250
Mast- 400
T3-75mcg
Clen or ECA
Along with a low dose AI like Aromasin 12.5 ed and you're set

i agree with ^^^ on the cycle
and
Masteron is great with ANY cycle. you WILL like Masteron.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
yeah, B-boy knows whats up for sure!!! Mast is great and one of my favorites but it does have its place and in this blast i agree its not needed especially for the cost. if he were cruising at 100mg/wk test i would recommend adding 200mg/wk Mast E to get better gains on his cruise but not in big doses in a cycle unless he can see the difference or has the money to spend. just my 2c, best of luck!

VP

MayGodBlessyou

Mar 21, 2013
Philly
Fellas,
Got to say...after only about week, I notice a HUGE difference with addition of Mast......
Thank to ALL of you, your help, kind words and patience are of great comfort and inspiration to me!!

May God Bless you ALL!

MayGodBlessyou

Mar 21, 2013
Philly
My ONLY worry about adding T3 or Clen is I've had chronic insomnia since I was a kid..... REALLY bad....sometimes go few days without sleep....
Yes I know what a Huge tole that takes on gains and health .....believe me I'm trying and have tried everything possible....
Has sleep apnea surgery few years ago.... Tried Benzos, Advil PM, trazodone, and about 10 others Drs have tried......
Which is why I'm planning on adding GH soon

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
For me T3 does not effect my sleep. Clen I run early am and at about noon and doesn't effect sleep. That's what works for me, hope it helps

LastChance

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Ignorant here, but why would you have to run an AI if you were using Mast? Doesn't Mast act as an AI anyway?