©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Big Ramy 2010

javman

Feb 18, 2013
It's a well known fact that the more gh you use the more you can eat and stay fairly lean. Add the test, tren, and on and on plus ifg, mgf, des etc etc. I saw Dorians cycle and if remember correctly he was about 10,000-12,000mg a week of combined orals and injectables. Had a good friend who tried this and won Mr. Mexico some years back and went from 160ish to 260 in one year, but with came the labored breathing and such.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
It's a well known fact that the more gh you use the more you can eat and stay fairly lean. Add the test, tren, and on and on plus ifg, mgf, des etc etc. I saw Dorians cycle and if remember correctly he was about 10,000-12,000mg a week of combined orals and injectables. Had a good friend who tried this and won Mr. Mexico some years back and went from 160ish to 260 in one year, but with came the labored breathing and such.

After years and years of reading about pros doing massive cycles I am starting to think it's just not true at all-

Let's say you're pinning 8g a week and most of your gear is 250mg/ml

That's 32 ml of oil per week basically 4.5mls per day at best. And that's probably a best case scenario. I just don't see more gear as the catalyst that's pushing people into the "freak" category... If anything it's the GH

asp28

Banned
Sep 25, 2013

So he showed you this cycle when you guys were hanging out? And 100lbs of muscle in a year? No F'n way.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
You guys think the gut is from GH or the massive quantities of food needed?

I know there's a lot of disagreement about this. I'm still not convinced either way.

Flex2019

Oct 26, 2012
You guys think the gut is from GH or the massive quantities of food needed?

I know there's a lot of disagreement about this. I'm still not convinced either way.

I've stood a couple of feet away from Big Ramy on two occasions, and he most definitely does not have a big gut. Big guys need a lot of food. Food distends the stomach. You guys (most forum guys, really) cry "gh gut!" everytime you see a big guy. Try eating 6000+ calories every day for a year and see how distended your stomach looks by the end of each day. I can tell you from personal experience.

Last edited:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I've stood a couple of feet away from Big Ramy on two occasions, and he most definitely does not have a big gut. Big guys need a lot of food. Food distends the stomach. You guys (most forum guys, really) cry "gh gut!" everytime you see a big guy. Try eating 6000+ calories every day for a year and see how distended your stomach looks by the end of each day. I can tell you from personal experience.

But you can't deny it doesn't play some appreciable role either can you?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
So he showed you this cycle when you guys were hanging out? And 100lbs of muscle in a year? No F'n way.

Lol.. maybe he yelped it? You guys reading these pros "so called cycles " written by joe schmoe need to read between the lines.. no pro is gonna layout his secret weapon for everyone.. wake up...

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
:yeahthat: and surely they wouldn`t tell the secret on the internet where everybody can see it! they wouldn`t tell you even if you`re good friend with them.

Last edited:

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
Yeah, same dude. I think there is another dude about his age in possibly the same general geographic location. Not sure of the name but same build. Amazing to be honest. Think synthol is involved?

Athlete Best Body Nutrition - Andrey Skoromny (Full HD) - YouTube

JackMo

Jul 11, 2013
Middle of somewhere
First let me get this outta the way so I don't catch hell, YES! Ramy has super genetics. Now, if he is being sponsored by some shiek or prince, how hard would it be for him to acquire the BEST Human Grade AAS, real GH, receptor grade IGF-1, and real Follistatin? Add that to his genetics and who knows!