©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren (parabolan) shots painful?

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Hey bro's. Are Tren shots painfull? I was looking into that GL TnT product that has 200mg Test Enan and 150mg Tren Enan per mL. I was told by the source that the shot is painful and that it should be cut with deca or EQ. Any thoughts?

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Im not sure about the Tren Depot shot but I hear regular Tren isn't painful. Have you shot test prop before?

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Bro, I have never shot before. I am old to bodybuilding...new to gear. I was going to do a cycle of nothing but Tren Depot and Oral Turinabol, but the brothers warned me that without some test, I would get shut down hard. I really only want the test as a counter to "fina Dick"

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Gotcha. Thats right....anyway if your muscles arent used to it almost every shot you do will cause some discomforting soreness after 24 hours...you do get used to it and it wont stop you from completing your cycle

Did someone recommend tren depot to you specifically? If this is your first cycle you may just want to try test enan and MAYBE kick it off with oral turinabol. Tren really isnt a beginner AAS to toy around with...

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
No...Of course all the bro's say Test only at 500mg per week is the usual beginner cycle, and I fully respect their advise. I came up with the idea through my own research. I like the profile for Tren. I also was considering the oral I mentioned with Primo instead. I really want to avoid sides, and am not looking for 20 lbs of muscle. I'm already fairly big and prefer a lean muscle look.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Yeah, Im sure you probably know this but tren does have some pronounced sides that overlap with test -- you just wont know what is giving you problems if you're new to both...I'd personally stay away from PRIMO -- there are quality issues and its overall pretty weak and wont get you where you want to go.....

Have you looked at equipose?

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Bizarro said:
Yeah, Im sure you probably know this but tren does have some pronounced sides that overlap with test -- you just wont know what is giving you problems if you're new to both...I'd personally stay away from PRIMO -- there are quality issues and its overall pretty weak and wont get you where you want to go.....

Have you looked at equipose?

Yeah, I like EQ as well. Have you ever heard of someone doing EQ as the only injectable in their cycle?

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
No thats against the ANASCI code of arms. You always have to include test as a base. Why dont you just do a test-eq cycle? I really wouldnt worry about the test -- Im on week 10 of my first cycle and havent gotten many side effects at all. In fact, I really feel great.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Freejay said:
No...Of course all the bro's say Test only at 500mg per week is the usual beginner cycle, and I fully respect their advise. I came up with the idea through my own research. I like the profile for Tren. I also was considering the oral I mentioned with Primo instead. I really want to avoid sides, and am not looking for 20 lbs of muscle. I'm already fairly big and prefer a lean muscle look.

Freejay, you can lean out on a test only cycle as well. Your diet is the key. Test cyp or enanthate does not have that bad of sides for most when taken in reasonable amounts. IMO, tren has a lot worse sides than test. You can always add tren in a later cycle down the road, or any other AAS that sounds appealing.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Bizarro said:
No thats against the ANASCI code of arms. You always have to include test as a base. Why dont you just do a test-eq cycle? I really wouldnt worry about the test -- Im on week 10 of my first cycle and havent gotten many side effects at all. In fact, I really feel great.

LOL...I know I Know. Leave it to ole Jay to look for a way around the rules.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Freejay said:
LOL...I know I Know. Leave it to ole Jay to look for a way around the rules.

If you end up having any sides, you'd be glad you didnt take more than one substance. You will know exactly what it causing it, and will be able to combat it. My first cycle when I was young and dumb was Deca only. I learned what it did to me, and what I felt like when I was on it, but I also learned the hard way that it whacked my sex drive after the cycle for some time. I have also tried a tren only cycle to see what it would do. I got itchy/sore nips in week five taking only 75mg EOD. I also killed Mr. Happy for another few months after that. If you have test only first cycle, you will know what it does. Then you can add another substance in for the next cycle and see if you get any other or different sides/effects. SHit, I'm babbling again!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Freejay said:
I like the profile for Tren. I also was considering the oral I mentioned with Primo instead. I really want to avoid sides, and am not looking for 20 lbs of muscle. I'm already fairly big and prefer a lean muscle look.

I liked alot of profiles when i started...i still do like alot of profiles. So does everyone else. Doesn't exactly mean you have to try each one. I started out with a basic dbol and testosterone enanthate cycle for 12 weeks. But i wanted to go alot more as far as a bigger "stack". But logic says why don't i just wait to see how my body reacts with this first and build from there.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Yeah, I guess I just got a little scared off test due to the High estro conversion, etc. Just out of curiosity, what are the negative sides of Tren (other than natural test shutdown?)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I'll post this from some info i found for you. That way you can see it from the horse's mouth

Tren is notably more potent than testosterone, and has an effect that is as much as three times as strong on a milligram for milligram basis. Likewise we can expect to see some level of androgenic side effects with use of this compound. Oily skin, aggressive behavior, acne and hair loss are therefore not uncommon during a cycle with this steroid. And since the hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester will extend the activity of this drug for weeks, blood levels can be very difficult to control. It can be weeks before blood levels decline should a problem become evident.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Oracle, I heard something about a "tren cough" associated with improper injections....I heard for some this cough doesnt go away...???

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Thanks for setting me straight on that O and Bizarro! I'll save that for a second or third cycle then. So maybe just Test Cyp or Test and Eq then. Is EQ preferable over Deca in a simple stack like that?

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Dec or Eq is a totally separate discussion. It really depends on your goals. I believe there are less s/e's with eq but deca will give you more overall size (and bloat). For what you have stated I would go with eq.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
That's what I heard as well. I know I probably seem a little redundant in some of these questions, but I just want to make the best choice for me. As always I really appreciate the time and effort all of you take in helping the newbies out. The is nothing like the brotherhood lifters have!!