©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Critique My Physique

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Ok I'm not trying to sound like a dick but you need a lot of help with training my friend forget about gear for now
That is some of the worst form of dead lifting i have seen
Drop the weight and get your form down correct before you hurt yourself
Drop your ass until your quads are parallel and use your legs and back to pull the weight keep your head straight and look forward all your doing is trying have your spline explode out of your lower back doing it that way
And wtf are you doing on the shoulders shrugs that's about as stupid as I have seen as well you look like your dry humping the machine which looks like a calf machine , try putting 1000 lbs on a bar and see if you can even lift it off the rack :banghead:
Try some weight which you can actually lift and move your shoulders up towards your ears more than 1 inch I just have to laugh at these guys in the gym loading up all these plates and shrug for 1 inch use the weight in which you can actually do a full rep
You are not lifting heavy in those videos you are trying to lift weight you can't handle
Get your form down first and worry about weight later

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
I agree with formula1069 completely.

Lifting Correctly and safely will give you better results than lifting "heavy" every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Being strong will do you no good if you are laid up in bed due to poor form and / or not being able to handle the weight.

If you can honestly handle harsh critique (as you stated that is actually welcomed), then you will not find this feedback as disrespectful, but rather an unbiased opinion that will help you get closer to reaching your goals.

Are you following a detailed training program? Or are you just playing it by ear every time you walk into the gym? If you take the time to lay out a detailed regiment for 10-12 weeks at a time, you will know your progress based on where you started and where you ended.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
thank you guys. That is what I'm was looking for. As I have never had a pt. I'm getting ready to move and I will have to find a new gym. there is a golds gym in a new by town that I plan on joining. I've been thinking it is time for me to get a pt and with this new job I will be able to afford it.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
thank you guys. That is what I'm was looking for. As I have never had a pt. I'm getting ready to move and I will have to find a new gym. there is a golds gym in a new by town that I plan on joining. I've been thinking it is time for me to get a pt and with this new job I will be able to afford it.

You have Arnold's encyclopedia? $20 at amazon, almost 1000 pages and has illustrated and detailed section demonstrating tons of exercises for each body part, couple hundred pages worth for that section. That book is a great tool for somebody that needs guidance and cant afford a trainer. Im sure some ppl didnt care for it, but for $20 you cant beat it. Hell ive been lifting for 15 years and i still pull it out on occasion

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I use the app on my phone called Jefit it's free and does the same. The only problem is it's a lot easier for some one else to see your faults that it is for yourself

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
If you are into getting stronger (lifting heavy), I would try the Madcow 5x5 or Wendler's 5/3/1 program to get you started. They are very simple routines that will get you stronger, lifting heavy.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Just an update on my status. Been out of the gym for a few weeks. But I have a job where my body gets worked out a lot. Today is my 2nd day back in the gym did delts side and back , chest, traps Nland gluts today