©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

90's Veteran checking in

Hypertrophy3

Jun 22, 2014
TS, sorry I didn't see this bro! It's me, "Infinity" from OLM! I've known you for a long time brother, welcome!

Fatboy969

Nov 23, 2014
I just want to say hello to everybody never been here before but I'm willing to learn as much as possible I will like to pick you guys brains if you allowed me to I do believe that it doesn't matter how much you think you know there's always room for learning and if anybody is willing to share their knowledge i'll be more than willing to take advantage of it so bring on the knowledge. That's all I want to say for now. I will talk to you guys soon. So take care everybody.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I just want to say hello to everybody never been here before but I'm willing to learn as much as possible I will like to pick you guys brains if you allowed me to I do believe that it doesn't matter how much you think you know there's always room for learning and if anybody is willing to share their knowledge i'll be more than willing to take advantage of it so bring on the knowledge. That's all I want to say for now. I will talk to you guys soon. So take care everybody.

How about starting your own introduction thread so you're not thread jacking the ops intro thread. Plus you'll get more hello's from other members. Age, stats, aas experience.