©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Whats up everybody need some advice

Mstrong75

SexyManSlayer
Apr 16, 2005
Just want to say hello to everybody especially to CHRIS1.

First off, i'm 5'8" and weigh 215 lbs. I've been workin out now for about 7 to 8 mnths. I've lost about 15 lbs. My workout consists of 1 body part per day ... anywhere from 5 to 7 exercises and 12 to 15 heavy reps no spot untill last 2 to 3 reps and cardio about 3x/week. I've built my strength and stamina up considerably and am TRYING TO LOOSE 15 MORE LBS. My problem is, i seriously dont have much of an appetite. I eat well it's just i'd be lucky if i ate 3 meals a day and besides the meals all i'm taking is protein shakes and vitamins. I'm just extremely concerned about losing my strength, size and burning out if i step up my cardio. CHRIS1 has already told me to split my cardio up and do it during the day and lift at night (vise/versa) insted of doing it back to back so i don't burn out.

Any advice on lifting techniques, nutrition, supplements would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance!!! See you in the gym chris1

"Truth is everything"

Last edited:

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
As Far As Appetite, Eat Atleast 6 Small Meals A Day. It Will Speed Up Your Metabolism And You Will Also Feel Hungry More Often. You Diet Has To Change First.