©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Body Opus Diet

DNA

Apr 19, 2014
Hollywood, CA
Well I was wondering if I could do this because of the unique quality of Lantus basil insulin being so forgiving in regards to going hypo.

What am I talking about? Guess what guys, I'm running 50iu a day of Lantus while on a full blown keto diet with ZERO sides of any kind. I feel GREAT. When I started the keto I was flat and very tired. I was also losing weight I didn't need to be losing. Now the weight and strength is rolling back in. I'm doing nothing more than a very high protein version of a keto diet. I suspected that the onset of Lantus is so slow and gradual that it would give my body time to convert fats to carbs. I was correct. I'm just guessing, but I honestly can't come close to imagining a better way to fall into prep or bulk for that matter. As surprised as I was, not much surprises me any more.

So to recap this: I'm currently on a keto diet and enjoying the benefits of 50iu of Lantus insulin every morning. I'm also doing 3iu of hgh three times a day. And don't kid yourself, this will accelerate fat loss exponentially
I'll be posting pics this weekend in my log.

Holy shit! This thread just got to another level! I’ve never ever thought of using insulin while doing keto. I know you can use insulin to get you into ketosis faster, but I’ve never ever thought of using slin while in ketosis. Your the first person I know that is doing this. I rarely come across anything bodybuilding related that I don’t know about already. But this is totally new to me and I’m excited to follow your experience on this. Please keep us updated as much as possible on your experience! So 50iu of Lantus and zero issues with blood sugar??!! That’s awesome! I can’t use nearly the amount of gear that I used to. And I have to eat super low carbs now to lose fat. I used to be able to diet on 300g of carbs a day. Now I have to eat less than 50 to strip off body fat. I can’t get as big as I used to be because I can’t handle the steroids like I used to. But, now I have some hope of regaining some of my old size back on low anabolics while staying lean using a keto diet along with hgh and lantus!

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
DNA, I have searched the internet for anything related to using Lantus and keto for ((BBing)) purposes and found *nothing*. How cool would that be if I was on the cutting edge of this?
I have been preaching for years about it being healthier to low dose gear and use insulin for the multiplying effects it has on gear instead of just using high levels of gear. Dude you have really been around the block and back listening to you. I've been waiting for someone to hit on this and "see" it for what's going on here. Rambostallone saw it and jumped on it in my log. It's to early to call it, but this could truly be a game changer. Can you even imagine if things are happening the way I hypothesized? I could be the founding father of really and truly "Losing weight while building muscle" on an undisputed level. I'm up around 400 grams of protein a day at the moment. I'm also eating peanut butter, butter, cashews, whole eggs for fats. It's all stake, chicken, eggs, shrimp, whey, drinking egg whites

Last edited:

DNA

Apr 19, 2014
Hollywood, CA
DNA, I have searched the internet for anything related to using Lantus and keto for ((BBing)) purposes and found *nothing*. How cool would that be if I was on the cutting edge of this?
I have been preaching for years about it being healthier to low dose gear and use insulin for the multiplying effects it has on gear instead of just using high levels of gear. Dude you have really been around the block and back listening to you. I've been waiting for someone to hit on this and "see" it for what's going on here. Rambostallone saw it and jumped on it in my log. It's to early to call it, but this could truly be a game changer. Can you even imagine if things are happening the way I hypothesized? I could be the founding father of really and truly "Losing weight while building muscle" on an undisputed level. I'm up around 400 grams of protein a day at the moment. I'm also eating peanut butter, butter, cashews, whole eggs for fats. It's all stake, chicken, eggs, shrimp, whey, drinking egg whites

I really have a feeling you might be onto something Concreteguy! I’ll be watching closely to this experiment, because if it works, it could truly be a game changer! If it works for you, I’m jumping on this train as well. I want to be big again, but can’t handle side effects of high dose gear anymore. Low dose anabolics, hgh, and lantus on a keto or super low carb diet might just be what we need to get big/lean and stay relatively healthy! I’m super stoked for you!

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I'm up another pound and was energized out the ass in the gym tonight. Still getting leaner and feel great guys! I feel so good it's weird. Pics tomorrow!

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
I think this is the easiest way to stay big and lean and actually enjoy eating. Been doing it for the most part for nearly 25 years since DiPasquale first published the Anabolic Diet.

Someone who trains and their diet is a mess and looks mushy can get on this and in 8 weeks look like Superman.

mr_andy1

Jun 29, 2018
What happened

I was reading about body opus and have used insulin before amongst many steroid cycles so came across this forum as I googled getting into ketosis quicker using insulin.
I started reading this thread and became more excited as I read on until it suddenly ended, my first thought was oh shit, concreteguy died.
After registering, I'm pleased to see you're still alive and well and still posting so I'm really curious why the thread updates suddenly stopped.
This sounded like the next big thing and certainly a help to the same problem I dread when cutting of looking flat.
Please give some sort of end to this story, even if it did turn out to be unsustainable.

EMPIREMIND

Jul 13, 2016
NY
I think this is the easiest way to stay big and lean and actually enjoy eating. Been doing it for the most part for nearly 25 years since DiPasquale first published the Anabolic Diet.

Someone who trains and their diet is a mess and looks mushy can get on this and in 8 weeks look like Superman.

I'm not sure where I went wrong but I tried the anabolic diet many many times and never got the results I expected. Now once I applied mountain dog nutrient timing and fasting, a whole nother story. Most recently I tried the veritcle diet. Loved it and the performance and recomping was wild, but for cutting I always do best with nutrient timing and carbs around training.