©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Raws & Coronavirus

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
From what I understand the active part of the germ lives for nine hours after a cough or sneeze. That being said it seams as if they keep changing the stats all the time. I'm expecting some mail very soon and have zero concerns along those lines.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Things are looking bad now but no concerns from me about receiving products.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Was wondering with all the mandatory quarantines going on over there if product was slowed or unavailable

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Thats hilarious, i saw one yesterday was a pic of a oak leaf in a zip lock bag said all natural toilet paper 10 bucks lol

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
If your brewing your own raws then you should already be handling your goods like a real lab. Sterile conditions, disinfectant, sanitizers, gloves ,masks, etc..
If your real paranoid when you pack arrives wipe everything down with bleach wipes. At one point you will be heating your raws which should kill off any bacteria.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I have heard there are big delays with everything coming from China. I imagine customs will be stricter with packs from China now as well.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I have heard there are big delays with everything coming from China. I imagine customs will be stricter with packs from China now as well.

One of my packs has been stuck for 2 weeks now. I paid for fast delivery as well so there are delays.

Aikman56

Feb 27, 2013
My guy had no problems with raws, but said shipping to US has been about 85% success rate.

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
Got a package about 2 weeks ago that didn't have any delays and came quick from TP but things might have changed since than. I haven't been concerned but still plan on wiping it down with alcohol.

repriot

Jan 22, 2020
Is anyone using the remailing service for Bulkpowders sponsor? I am thinking about pulling the trigger on their TNE, Test Ace, and Bold Cyp!...