©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need help

Berry

Nov 23, 2011
I'm about to start my 6th weeks of my 8 week cycle and i've only gained 5 lbs. My cycle consist of 250mgTest C weekly and 300mg wk of Deca. I'm satisfied with my strength. I was wondering if this is a sufficient amount of weight gain or should I eat more? I really need your thoughts.

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
What does your diet and training look like? There are MANY variables that are involved when running a cycle.

alfred

Apr 30, 2011
I'm about to start my 6th weeks of my 8 week cycle and i've only gained 5 lbs. My cycle consist of 250mgTest C weekly and 300mg wk of Deca. I'm satisfied with my strength. I was wondering if this is a sufficient amount of weight gain or should I eat more? I really need your thoughts.

what are you eating for the moment?

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
Those doses are low and 8 weeks is way too short for long esters. It doesnt seem like you put much effort into researching before starting this cycle so Im going to assume your diet is off also. What are your calories and macros?

Berry

Nov 23, 2011
I really try to follow some diets out of muscle,I eat around 4-5 eggs in the morning and stuff like that, 5 protein shakes a day...

robinme

Feb 12, 2009
I really try to follow some diets out of muscle,I eat around 4-5 eggs in the morning and stuff like that, 5 protein shakes a day...

You need to be consuming fresh, real, whole foods and lots of them. Protein shakes are only supplements for a strict diet.

Berry

Nov 23, 2011
i'll start eating more chicken the rice, more eggs and things like that.. when do you think my cycle will be in full swing?

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
i'll start eating more chicken the rice, more eggs and things like that.. when do you think my cycle will be in full swing?

It's not a case of saying your diet's okay because you eat a few eggs and neck some protein shakes - it's more about calorie intake and the breakdown of that calorie consumption, specifically protein. Roids aren't a magic bullet and if other things in your diet/training are wrong, they're going to have the sort of minimal impact you're experiencing. Five pounds for a first cycle is poor and there are clearly other issues, probably your diet but maybe your training too.

I can tell you that my diet is 5,000 calories a day with 340 grammes of protein, and you should similarly know exactly what you're eating. You might want to take in less protein than that, but you should at least know what the intake is. It's not difficult to do these days because all the foods are marked with the protein content and calories and, if they're not in your country, you can always find out online.

Personally, I'd reduce the protein shakes because it sounds like you're expecting them to do all the work which should be done by a good diet. Five's a lot and it means you're not getting a balanced intake of foodstuffs. Take it down to three a day and, as you said, add some chicken and eggs, other high-protein stuff and some complex carbs.

It wouldn't be unusual to be adding four pounds a week on a first cycle, and you should certainly be aiming for at least two pounds. Good luck.

Last edited: