©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ouchenate Ester?

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
So yesterday was just a routine 1cc shot into the left gluteus minimus..

Not so much. As the needle reached its full depth, that twinge (think minor nerve ache) in the area came then, went. After the shot, the ache erupted down the leg, pretty much down to the calf.
I was curious as to why after who knows how many injections that I'd get a bum shot. Strange...
So, everything was fine a short time later then about 8 hours later, that area of the hip was TIGHT! Man, aches and I'm limping around like an old guy. Sure I'm 41, but this limp makes me look like I'm at least 42! ;)
I'm thinking maybe a lot of BA there. New source for this. Just plain ol' enth.

Yours truly likely irritated his femoral nerve. Dummy.
Nice... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
That sounds like an excellent Monday and an excellent rule #1 Why change sources if one is ouchenate free for 2$ more?,or more bang for less bucks..lol how is the femmy today?

Last edited:

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
That sounds like an excellent Monday and an excellent rule #1 Why change sources if one is ouchenate free for 2$ more?,or more bang for less bucks..lol how is the femmy today?

LOL Banged pretty hard! Feeling OK today. Still tight/sore, usually worse when sitting for a while, but I'll live! :headbang:

I can use the $2 I saved for Advil. :)

Brandon91

Dec 7, 2012
England
the enanthate im currently using strings like crazy, going in, during and after for a day but it works so I cant complain

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
So yesterday was just a routine 1cc shot into the left gluteus minimus..

Not so much. As the needle reached its full depth, that twinge (think minor nerve ache) in the area came then, went. After the shot, the ache erupted down the leg, pretty much down to the calf.
I was curious as to why after who knows how many injections that I'd get a bum shot. Strange...
So, everything was fine a short time later then about 8 hours later, that area of the hip was TIGHT! Man, aches and I'm limping around like an old guy. Sure I'm 41, but this limp makes me look like I'm at least 42! ;)
I'm thinking maybe a lot of BA there. New source for this. Just plain ol' enth.

Yours truly likely irritated his femoral nerve. Dummy.
Nice... :rolleyes:

Without experiencing exactly what you did, I'd say it sounds like you just plain hit a nerve with the needle and possibly the oil is playing a role...but have you experienced anything similar with the same oil in any other inject sites??

Either way, the pain all the way down the leg like that is usually always associated with sciatica...Who taught you how to do injections?:D:p Haha, J/K

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Without experiencing exactly what you did, I'd say it sounds like you just plain hit a nerve with the needle and possibly the oil is playing a role...but have you experienced anything similar with the same oil in any other inject sites??

Either way, the pain all the way down the leg like that is usually always associated with sciatica...Who taught you how to do injections?:D:p Haha, J/K

Yeah bro, the pain down the side of the leg was the nerve (after the pin came out) and the pain soon was just a sore small spot on the left hip. Practically gone now. First time ever for me duder. I've been lucky so far, even this is just part of the game man! Ironbuilt's injection tutorial that I used was around here somewhere, anyone got a link? LOL :D

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I used to have problems with some of My shots(before My ass got big LOL), like Tyrone said, sounds like You hit something