©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Masteron?

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Hey Dave have you began your mast research brutha? Just checkin in with ya . Man I can run mast e at 250 week and respond great.
Didnt know that about the prostate issue. I piss pretty dam full throttle but when I toss in a sip of m1t.. The flow is like a coffee straw. When it wears off back to a 7-11 big gulp straw flow. But hey no pain no gain right fellas? . Thanks Ib . Good thread guys .

Lukifer u need to state you are part yetty.. I had blond thin hair growing up . As soon as my nuts grew test kicked in and cleaned my noggin. Thank god for m2. Sun hits it and like a welding spark ure blinded..

haha

guuuuurrrrrrrllll(in yetty talk)

MR10X

Jan 2, 2013
The only problem i have with trying to stay lean and gain mass is you will be limiting your progress by not eating enough calories to support maximun gains.Ideally you should gain a little weight as you progress in the cycle,not a lot of weight but a pound or two a week.I always like to diet down before i start a cycle so i can eat enough to support new muscle. I find it difficult to train 100% while dieting and i have a high metabolism.Spend a year training for more mass and dont worry about being lean,you will get to your goal faster.You have to eat big to get big..........within reason. Masteron effects every mans prostrate,some more than others.I never had an issue with hair loss untill i used masteron,never had prostrtate issues like enlargement or pissing problem but got prostrate cancer last year and was treated for it with androgen depravation thearpy for 6 months ( no test in my system while doing treatments). Masteron is great for being hard and lean but i think it should be limited to contest prep and for a short period of time.Probably not a problem for younger guys but should be used carefully in older guys,on my visit next week to my urologist i am going to ask him what his youngest prostrate cancer patient was. I thought high levels of testosterone would increase your chance of P cancer but a doc on another forum says he thinks the prostrate saturates with androgen easily and didnt think high levels of test would make a difference,if you think about it its the older guys that get the cancer and their levels of test are actually low,so the doc might be right about the amount of test not making any difference.....

Last edited:

MR10X

Jan 2, 2013
Prostate Seed Implants - also known as Brachytherapy

This is the procedure i had done,i started hormone thearpy 2 months before the seed implants to shrink the prostate.If your prostate is enlarged (mine wasnt) you will need to be on the hormone thearpy longer to shrink the prostrate which is very important,the smaller it is the better.I had 25 radiation treatments starting 2 months after the seed implants. However weak the androgen proliferation is doesnt matter,you want every possible treatment done to ensure its destroyed........I have been doing AAS since 1980 and i have never had issues with prostrate enlargment or pissing problem.

Last edited: