©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Masteron and sides

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
200mgs a week. I only go higher than my TRT dose if I do a high testosterone only cycle.

Same for me... For the past 6 months all I've ran is 250/ew and I have loved all my cycles much more.

For ME ( for me as in dont get offended) Test is a waste over 250/ew unless that's all I am running.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I've never got any bad side effects from using Mast Prop.....knock on wood:)

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
It's a nice complement to a Test P, Tren A, run! It complements other cycles well too. If male pattern baldness runs in the family then be prepared to see that come to fruition!! The prostate seems to depend on the individual. I don't know how much of an Anti E effect it has but this is something worth looking into more!! Give it shot and see how it works for you...Again, best visual results would be with Test P and Tren A.

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Good info in here!
Didnt realise how much people like Mast!

Not liking sides from tren...currently on 400mg...might lowest to just 200mg tren e and add in 6-800mg mast a week.

stronglats

Apr 11, 2013
Masteron is androgenic steroid with strong antiestrogenic properties which leads to increased proteins synthethis without any convertion into estrogen. If you have achieved low body fat level, Masteron will greatly improve shape and hardness of your muscles and the vascular appearance as well. I have used Masteron only during the last 3-5 weeks before a show as part of a pre contest stack, 100mg every second or third day.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I'm finally taking the mast plunge....I'll see how it goes(keeping fingers crossed)

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
I'm about to do my second cycle and decided to do test prop, dbol along with mast. Reading this info pretty much back up my decision. Look forward to it.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Like IB said earlier in the thread. It also caused me grainy muscle pumps big time in my shoulders and arms. I love the way it looks.

Plus, I have developed veins wrapping around my shine bones in the front. They are wicked looking when I finish working my calves..and very noticeable calf vascularity. I am not sure, but I think the Mast had a lot to do with that too.

I ran the Mast as a last thought, as I had 40ml of the stuff on hand, and was using it just cause I had it, along with test and eq last cycle. I was pleasantly surprised at what it did.

Last edited:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Like IB said earlier in the thread. It also caused me grainy muscle pumps big time in my shoulders and arms. I love the way it looks.

Plus, I have developed veins wrapping around my shine bones in the front. They are wicked looking when I finish working my calves..and very noticeable calf vascularity. I am not sure, but I think the Mast had a lot to do with that too.

I ran the Mast as a last thought, as I had 40ml of the stuff on hand, and was using it just cause I had it, along with test and eq last cycle. I was pleasantly surprised at what it did.

Not sure what it is but stacking Mast with EQ seems to have 1+1=3 kind of effect

Last time I ran

Test-300
EQ 900
Mast-500
Tren-600

I was growing while barely even lifting, loved it

Bfit247

May 21, 2013
I do not think I will ever blast without it!!! I feel the leanest and strongest ever!

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
What kind of diet were you on, calorically?
Damn, gotta get on some EQ this fall. :)

Honestly I was just slamming protein and getting my carbs where ever. I wasn't really counting cals at the time. I'm going to guess around 3800-4000

Typical day would include

1 lb chicken breast
1 avocado
3/4 cup coaches oats
24 oz skim milk
180g wpi
Maybe a burger in there
2 cups brown rice
2 bananas
65g dextrose
1 cup fresh pineapple
6-8 eggs

This is basically what I eat like every day, except when I am not lifting as much I cut back on the wpi and other protein based supps

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yeah the eq boosting your red count and mast boosting vascularity on diet similar to enigmatics would really be a road map to qualily muscle .

Bfit I'm about to do the primo / mast explosion like you are talking about with tne ed. Senior cycle...lol. shut it .

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
i ran Mast Enan @ 200mgs week...bc i stumbled upon A jug...
and noticed a difference after a cpl weeks. thats the only time i ran that ester....
but ran mast prop a bunch of times and LOOOOOVE IT!!
id like to find some higher dosed Enan and run massive amounts.
highest i saw was 200mg/ml...again..only had 1 jug.
running 10ml+ a week of 100mg stuff plus other oils is kinda pain in the ass!!

SO...

ANY AND ALL SOURCES.....IF PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE...

CAN YOU PLEASE TRY TO GET 250-300MG+/ML MAST ENANTHATE!?!?!? lol

Doubt true mast e at 250mg mil would not crash lukifer with out a ton of chems. So don't be so gimmy gimmy..lol.<kdn