©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Masteron and sides

ericraven

Apr 3, 2013
I will never use it again. I had been on hair regrow regiment and it had been working incredible. Within a few weeks on mast it all fell back out, got off it and it grew back within acouple of months.

I didnt have bad hair loss but I sure as hell wasnt goint to make it worse.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I will never use it again. I had been on hair regrow regiment and it had been working incredible. Within a few weeks on mast it all fell back out, got off it and it grew back within acouple of months.

I think with many people, mast seems to cause a lot of temporary thinning and I've seen a lot of competitors close to showtime have a lot less thickness and density to their hairlines and then months later, thick again.

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Masteron doesn't have much of an affinity for the DHT that's associated with mpb.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012

I have a mop on my head and use mast and proviron all the time.
Guess its your genes. I think women hav a greater effect of hair comin out.....a.k.a ripping it out

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I think with many people, mast seems to cause a lot of temporary thinning and I've seen a lot of competitors close to showtime have a lot less thickness and density to their hairlines and then months later, thick again.

I remember, back in 2008, I was running Balkan Sustanon and Balkan Primobolan. (I think it was 600/600mg a week). During the cycle, my hair quit growing for the most part. I have short hair anyways, and only needed a buzzcut once a month, instead of every two weeks. I am sure it was the primo.