©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

GW-501516 Dose

JITB

Jun 8, 2015
I've used GW-501516 in the past at 10-15 mg per day and have a question and an observation.

At 10-15mg per day I've experienced improvements in cardio endurance but nothing for weight loss. Therefore, I quit using it going by the theory if cardio is easier I must be burning less calories.

I read on another board that the sweet spot for weight loss starts at 30mg a day. So I decided to give it a try. TOO EARLY (10 days) to report anything concrete other then it feels like DNP Lite. I get hot after I eat carbs for about 2 hours. I'm breaking out the imodium also. Cardio has NOT improved this time around. Sleep sucks also.

Does anyone have any experience with this dose or higher?

Does anyone know the half-life?

I've been taking 30mg at night right before bed. This has been the only change I've made to my protocol.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I'm wanting to try this myself to increase cardio output but diarrhea is a deal breaker for me. I wont go over 15mg.

Norditropin

Apr 22, 2018
I split 10mg AM/PM for 20mg/d and like it for it's endurance benefits and HDL effects.

Idk if it actually burns fat that well as I'm always incorporating stronger aids than just isolating a GW cycle, but it sure as shit helps cardio while on DNP/Tren/caloric deficiency.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I think the fat loss benefits are mainly from the increased cardio output. I don't think it is a great direct fat burner. For the best fat burning a low dose DNP and 20mg GW would be very effective. The GW will help with some of the side effects from DNP.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I can't take it at night at all -, I can't sleep after it. Makes me wide awake for hours

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
How are you getting on with it now?

JITB I don't get your logic if cardio is easier you must be burning less calories.

My cardio output has definitely improved significantly. Haven't noticed any fat loss yet but its still early and my diet isn't the cleanest right now.