©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Is your Growth Hormone real? A guide to find out

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
1) those are all HGH serum tests, 2) there is a date on each entry, 3) If you're too busy to go have a look at IronMagazineForums and check into the information a little deeper, I'd love to research it for you and present it in a report for you, but I don't think that would do any good, thats why I just posted a little info for those interested in doing a little reading on their own, That is how I found your forum, followed a little info posted there, came here looking for more information, I'm terribly sorry for dirtying up your forum with something so useless without spelling it out like a masters level dissertation. I do see your issue and I apologize for the inconvenience, please forgive my ignorance to the ways you run things here

I think what's he's meaning is to provide a link to where the copy's if the test results are so they're easier to locate. Also to point out I could easily post numbers and dates and blood levels as well to make the company I rep for more business, but that's not the way we do things here we expect concrete evidence to prove they were tested. So I'll comment on this to as I appreciate the gesture a lot but please post a link to where the labs are posted at wherever that may be or copy's of the results. No need to come here with a chip on your shoulder we're all brothers here. This is a place to discuss different points if view not bash each other.

Thanks for seeing our point if view
P

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Its june 2014. 2013 tests mean zero..
Ok I want to tell Riles I apologize for coming off as I did.. And besides hes PNW ..Thanks and any current tests would be appreciated ..ib

Last edited:

SizeON

Mar 16, 2018
Great information.

Does fasting change results in any way? I mean, did anyone try to test the same GH with fasting and not fasting.

I did my first GH Serum test today, will let you know guys the outcome.

Deltz123

Oct 14, 2018
What is the reason for injecting 10iu pre test?

A dose of let's say 4iu should be high enough to reach supraphysiologic levels?