©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My Thoughts on HGH...

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
Rambo do you get any of the undesirable deca side effects on this cycle? I'm in my forties and have only used trt for many years now but back in the day loved the look and strength deca provided (minus the puffy, drippy nips) but couldn't handle the low libido and the dreaded deca-d... I wish I could safely use it without those sides.
I use pramipexole brother. Unfortunately deca at any dose seems to eventually cause deca-dick and combined with HGH I've noticed more of a need for a dopamine agonist/prolactin reducer. HGH can also increase prolactin so the two combined is bad news for us more sensitive to the sides. Its actually interesting, at first the deca increases my libido and gives me strong erections but then a couple weeks in and as you the know the exact opposite begins to happen. I won't run the deca long, just a few weeks. I don't care what anyone says about esters, I start seeing the effects within days even with the long esters. A 4-6 week run is typical for me. I say give it a shot at 200-300mg for 4-8 weeks and if there are issues try some pramipexole or cabergoline to mitigate the sides.

Supermofo

Donating Member
Jun 3, 2013
Thanks for the reply. Do you mind disclosing your prami dose and timing? You look awesome in your ava, keep going and stay healthy bro.

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
Thanks for the reply. Do you mind disclosing your prami dose and timing? You look awesome in your ava, keep going and stay healthy bro.
I take a 0.25mg tab late evening/prebed, it can cause sleepiness which is why I take it at this time. I have gone up to 1mg in the past, however I always start low at 0.125mg (half a tab) and work up. My first experiences with it I felt very sick when jumping into higher doses right away which is why I start low and work up. I also made the mistake of taking it in the morning once and was sleepy the entire day! So I advise against morning or day time dosing.

Thanks brother. Hope that helps! Let me know if you have additional questions and let us know how it goes if you try it out.

BigDave

Dec 27, 2018
I too love deca (my favorite). Great for the joints. I am 50 now and need a little for that. I once took deca (in the late 80's) for one year straight due to knee pain (it makes it literally go away). There was some deca dick for sure and I think the older you get the quicker it kicks in (at least for me). I have some prami on the way because that shit works! There is some rough sides to prami though.....

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
I too love deca (my favorite). Great for the joints. I am 50 now and need a little for that. I once took deca (in the late 80's) for one year straight due to knee pain (it makes it literally go away). There was some deca dick for sure and I think the older you get the quicker it kicks in (at least for me). I have some prami on the way because that shit works! There is some rough sides to prami though.....
Do you feel you are more sensitive in general as you got older? I ask because I actually just realized I was developing gyno on 250mg test and 250mg deca. I have now added 40mg nolvadex to the prami which is helping bring down the gyno. I've ran 3-4x these doses (1g test 600 deca, etc) in the past and never got gyno, crazy. When I did run high doses it was always short term around 6 weeks but now I seem to develop sides from much less even short term. I also feel the gear works better but I always did respond pretty well to low doses (relatively speaking). I was doing 75mg tren and 75mg mast weekly recently (yes weekly, not daily) and was seeing changes daily as if I was running much more and eventually the tren sides crept up. I just find it all interesting that's all.

I'll likely swap the deca for 300mg EQ here shortly. I like deca but don't like this new gyno experience lol.

Starlord

Dec 12, 2018
Hey Sandpig! We talked on ProMuscle about World Gym in Providence. I remember Hank, but what was his Partners name (I can see his face)? I remember his Son Chris, they also started a fitness equipment company, Big Fitness. What was his name?
Small world. I hit that gym a few times. Scored my first testc in the parking lot. I bought a big yellow clunky machine from Big F. I think it was the Workbench.

ketsugo2

Apr 26, 2018
Personally I love HGH and absolutely feel worth it ! In fact generic far I’m concerned just as good . My best gains ever in 20 years was using a generic greenie in 2007 no pharm grade has ever equal it. I won’t cycle without GH. In fact if I had choice for limited compounds I’d use just test and hgh

kto

Donating Member
Jun 6, 2018
My journey with HGH started about a year ago. I was always fascinated by the bodybuilders that possessed full muscle bellies, the extreme pumped look. After 15 years of training, DC style training, progressive overload, increasing time under tension, 5x5, so forth and so on, and 10 years worth of gear usage, I've always opted to stay on the low-dose cycles 250 mg. test, 50-100 mg. of tren per week with orals thrown in occassionally and was never able to achieve the muscle density I aspired to have. Regardless of force-feeding, multiple cheat meals consisting of AYCE Sushi, BBQ...my weight always halted at 185 on a great day despite eating so much food, I felt like a 9 month term pregnant lady. I am an ectomorph by nature, and regardless of the caloric intake, training regiment, nap regiment, my weight never surpassed 185 calories tracked...or not. Like many of you, I've read and researched HGH for hours, weeks at a time. What is the efficacy of HGH? Well, the contradicting anecdotal evidence didn't seem to help much. However, after RE-stumbling onto GH-15's protocal and B-Boy's thread over at Pro-Muscle, I decided to experiment. I like experiments, why not? I have a temple to my disposal. Worse case scenario, I'll burn a huge fucking hole in my wallet. So here goes:
First round-Generics at 4IU per day on a 2200 calorie cut diet at 185 lbs. I kept losing weight everyday. In fact, I literally shit all my calories out everyday. By bowel movements were excessive to say the least. Just when I thought i couldn't poo, went another round, and another..I got leaner and leaner with minimal muscle loss. This kept on for about 1.5 months. I ended up at about 177 lbs to my dismay, but looked deceptively larger because of my muscular fullness. My waiste size went from 31 down to a 29.
Second round-6-10IU's per day. If there was one thing that I read on the forums that was true was the 3D look. I increased my caloric intake to about 3k. I recall one day looking at myself in the gym in the miror, and I thought, "Holy fuck!!" My shoulders were round, full, chest pumped." My weight started peaking from about 178 slowly escalating to 184, 185, 188, 189....190. "I finally did it," I thought to myself. I reached my hallmark. Again, what I was eating was nothing out of the ordinary. My gear was still static. The only thing I did change was increasing my tren dose to about 100mg EOD. Now contrary to belief, tren typically makes me pretty shredded over the years. And this is by no means this is the first time I've ventured to this dosage with tren. If anything, tren makes it even harder for me to gain weight, so could it be the HGH?
3rd Round...well if 10 IU's brought me up to 190lbs, the next logical step would be to increase my HGH dose to 15 IU per day. Calorically, I just added an apple fritter, or some time of donut or a cup of ice cream to my dinner in addition to what I consumed previously. At 15IU's, again, my weight would almost escalate daily, literally. Everyday I stepped on the scale, my weight again moved from 190 to 191, 191.7, 191.7, 192.3..........198 (HOLY fuck!), 200, 201, my funding for 15 IU's quickly exhausted. My weight after about 3 weeks, stopped at 205. Do I think HGH is worth it? Heck YES! Has my skin improved? Nope. Do my hands swell? Yep. Has my strength increased during this duration of my experiment? None. Do my nails grow excessively quick when on GH? Yes. Does my hunger increase? Nope. Has the GH increased my vascularity? Yes, very much so in my arms. Has my head or jaw grown? Nope. Has my waste increased in size? Currently sitting at 200lbs. 31"...not too shabby and getting smaller as I increase my cardio..Do I plan on running another HGH blast? I don't know. I think I'll let my body preset at this weight for a bit and build off of this size for awhile. If anything, it's summer and I plan and getting pretty fucking lean, and then, and maybe then, I'll contemplate on blasting again. But at age 43, I think my health is paramount at this point hearing about all these deaths..Hope this helps someone in the smallest way and I apologize for the long post...

kto

Donating Member
Jun 6, 2018

My journey with HGH started about a year ago. I was always fascinated by the bodybuilders that possessed full muscle bellies, the extreme pumped look. After 15 years of training, DC style training, progressive overload, increasing time under tension, 5x5, so forth and so on, and 10 years worth of gear usage, I've always opted to stay on the low-dose cycles 250 mg. test, 50-100 mg. of tren per week with orals thrown in occassionally and was never able to achieve the muscle density I aspired to have. Regardless of force-feeding, multiple cheat meals consisting of AYCE Sushi, BBQ...my weight always halted at 185 on a great day despite eating so much food, I felt like a 9 month term pregnant lady. I am an ectomorph by nature, and regardless of the caloric intake, training regiment, nap regiment, my weight never surpassed 185 calories tracked...or not. Like many of you, I've read and researched HGH for hours, weeks at a time. What is the efficacy of HGH? Well, the contradicting anecdotal evidence didn't seem to help much. However, after RE-stumbling onto GH-15's protocal and B-Boy's thread over at Pro-Muscle, I decided to experiment. I like experiments, why not? I have a temple to my disposal. Worse case scenario, I'll burn a huge fucking hole in my wallet. So here goes:
First round-Generics at 4IU per day on a 2200 calorie cut diet at 185 lbs. I kept losing weight everyday. In fact, I literally shit all my calories out everyday. By bowel movements were excessive to say the least. Just when I thought i couldn't poo, went another round, and another..I got leaner and leaner with minimal muscle loss. This kept on for about 1.5 months. I ended up at about 177 lbs to my dismay, but looked deceptively larger because of my muscular fullness. My waiste size went from 31 down to a 29.
Second round-6-10IU's per day. If there was one thing that I read on the forums that was true was the 3D look. I increased my caloric intake to about 3k. I recall one day looking at myself in the gym in the miror, and I thought, "Holy fuck!!" My shoulders were round, full, chest pumped." My weight started peaking from about 178 slowly escalating to 184, 185, 188, 189....190. "I finally did it," I thought to myself. I reached my hallmark. Again, what I was eating was nothing out of the ordinary. My gear was still static. The only thing I did change was increasing my tren dose to about 100mg EOD. Now contrary to belief, tren typically makes me pretty shredded over the years. And this is by no means this is the first time I've ventured to this dosage with tren. If anything, tren makes it even harder for me to gain weight, so could it be the HGH?
3rd Round...well if 10 IU's brought me up to 190lbs, the next logical step would be to increase my HGH dose to 15 IU per day. Calorically, I just added an apple fritter, or some time of donut or a cup of ice cream to my dinner in addition to what I consumed previously. At 15IU's, again, my weight would almost escalate daily, literally. Everyday I stepped on the scale, my weight again moved from 190 to 191, 191.7, 191.7, 192.3..........198 (HOLY fuck!), 200, 201, my funding for 15 IU's quickly exhausted. My weight after about 3 weeks, stopped at 205. Do I think HGH is worth it? Heck YES! Has my skin improved? Nope. Do my hands swell? Yep. Has my strength increased during this duration of my experiment? None. Do my nails grow excessively quick when on GH? Yes. Does my hunger increase? Nope. Has the GH increased my vascularity? Yes, very much so in my arms. Has my head or jaw grown? Nope. Has my waste increased in size? Currently sitting at 200lbs. 31"...not too shabby and getting smaller as I increase my cardio..Do I plan on running another HGH blast? I don't know. I think I'll let my body preset at this weight for a bit and build off of this size for awhile. If anything, it's summer and I plan and getting pretty fucking lean, and then, and maybe then, I'll contemplate on blasting again. But at age 43, I think my health is paramount at this point hearing about all these deaths..Hope this helps someone in the smallest way and I apologize for the long post...