©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

"Anonymous" interview by Tom Platz and Pro BBers.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Cool video. I don't know why they blur their faces out as it's obvious who each one is.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Take a listen to the gear he was using......"some gear works better than others".

These guys had no way of knowing that at the time. This means it was all fly by the seat of your pants and just go with what worked best The guy that gave him that info must have really been in touch with his body and growth to narrow it down to a couple of the best working drugs in the bizz.

Last edited:

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Take a listen to the gear he was using......"some gear works better than others".

These guys had no way of knowing that at the time. This means it was all fly by the seat of your pants and just go with what worked best The guy that gave him that info must have really been in touch with his body and growth to narrow it down to a couple of the best working drugs in the bizz.

Have you seen the Lee Priest interview? I have always believed him about using lower doses than others. But anyone who can read body language etc it's just blatant he is lying in that interview.

Xxplosive

Donating Member
Oct 26, 2019
Have you seen the Lee Priest interview? I have always believed him about using lower doses than others. But anyone who can read body language etc it's just blatant he is lying in that interview.

A guy who is a highly respected vet and cardiologist claims he is a former IFBB and used to train with Ronnie Coleman and said his doses weren't all that wild and he would run 1 12 week cycle a year to keep receptors fresh.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
A guy who is a highly respected vet and cardiologist claims he is a former IFBB and used to train with Ronnie Coleman and said his doses weren't all that wild and he would run 1 12 week cycle a year to keep receptors fresh.

I'd say early on in RC's career that could be correct but there was a point where Ronnie took things to another level.