©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Primo or Mast

kevin666

Donating Member
Feb 11, 2018
I'm currently running 350mg primo weekly from a guaranteed sponsor at ProM.

I always hear you have to run x,y,z at certain doses to be effective....but I don't buy into it. I've always been a low dose guy...and I believe that anything you put in your body no matter the amount will have an impact in most exceptions.

Honestly....I think a lot of that talk comes from people whose bodyfat is too high to actually see what is going on when they start adding this stuff in......or they are trying to accomplish something with the wrong compound.

I'm not using 600mg of Primo....but I see it far from useless. Just the positive nitrogen retention, feeling of well being, and lack of sides make it appealing to me for what I'm trying to accomplish at this moment.

Also....diet is everything and the compounds we choose are just the icing on the cake. And I think a lot of people make that more complicated then it needs to be. I'm on true TRT of 100mg test weekly most of the year. When I add something in....it's usually just one additional compound...not 2-3+ which to me is just more variables in the equation.

I'm only two weeks in on the Primo, but can already see a difference in muscle fullness. Better glycogen retention or whatever.....but I do notice something going on.

But I'm an older guy whose set in his ways....so take it for what its worth.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I was hoping the primo you're running was going to be one that was tested, maybe it still will be, nice to see some positive feedback on it though

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
I was hoping the primo you're running was going to be one that was tested, maybe it still will be, nice to see some positive feedback on it though
I'm sure at some point it will be along with a lot of other sponsors. The testing results are really generating a lot of interest over there.

Once people grasp how beneficial it is to everyone....it will grow. Same way as the gh testing started out.

Honestly...I've never had any bad experiences with any of the sponsors I've used over there. You just have to do your homework and be diligent.

As far as contents of the stuff....most people know what to look for with the popular compounds.

But the stuff going on here will have repercussions across the board. I know that if I was in this business for the long haul.....I would do everything in my power to make sure everything was legit now that their is some accountability to be held to.

Invaluable service in my opinion!

kevin666

Donating Member
Feb 11, 2018
I'm sure at some point it will be along with a lot of other sponsors. The testing results are really generating a lot of interest over there.

Once people grasp how beneficial it is to everyone....it will grow. Same way as the gh testing started out.

Honestly...I've never had any bad experiences with any of the sponsors I've used over there. You just have to do your homework and be diligent.

As far as contents of the stuff....most people know what to look for with the popular compounds.

But the stuff going on here will have repercussions across the board. I know that if I was in this business for the long haul.....I would do everything in my power to make sure everything was legit now that their is some accountability to be held to.

Invaluable service in my opinion!

Truly invaluable! I would call it a game changer for sure. I haven't had any bad experiences either, but as you said - did my research and stick with the long time guys and now I stick to the guaranteed section. Happy to hear you're getting positive results.

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
I'm currently starting week 3 of adding in Primo at 350mg a week.

Feeling really good, and have had people ask if I've started dieting again even though I'm the same weight. I get bloods done this Wednesday....and depending on how things look....I may actually add some low dose (100mg) mast in with it and see what happens!

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
any other compound? or Primo alone?

Just doubled my dose of TRT. I use 100mg of test per week...and bumped it up to 200mg when I added the Primo in.

My "blasts" are typically 2 compounds...maybe 3 at most. But I have never been above 550-600mg in total for the week at anytime in my life.

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
Careful....Once you see the Results you may Never Go Back!
I know right?!?!

I've never touched an oral and have so much T-bol in front of me from some of the things I won on ProM....its crazy.

I didn't even ask for it....they just threw it in.

Get bloods drawn this Wednesday.

I'm still sitting in that phase of deciding to lean up some....or go back into a calorie surplus. I've been eating at maintenance for the last month letting my insulin sensitivity reset!

But I've got enough Primo to last the rest of the year at my current dose. Also have NPP, Mast, and a boatload of test!

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
I would recommend 200mg mast and 400mg primo together with 200mg test. Then cruise on your 150mg test after your cycle.

I would do this. I haven't used primo much but get good results from both. I would like to run a big cycle of primo sometime. I was told you want at least 600mg per week. Mast works for me even at low doses and when I up the dose I don't get many more benefits.