©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Best GH Protocol for Fat Loss

OGaddict

Nov 17, 2018
You are going to hear all sorts of different protocols...Been lots of discussions over the years on it.

I have taken from 4iu/ed to 30iu/ed for extended periods of time...All sorts of different protocols over the years, and never noticed a difference...In regards to timing although the 30iu/ed was spread out at 3 different times just because of the amount but it was just morning/noon/night.

The majority of years I have used HGH it has been 4iu/ed before bed...May be right may be wrong but works for me and my purposes of helping burn through faster all the garbage I've eaten that day :p

was that 30 iu Humatrope? :headbang:

Giant Lab

Oct 17, 2018
HK
I think for fat loss , the best thing is peptide fragment 176-191.
When do you take your GH shots when you cutting, where the goal is fat loss?

Recently I have been splitting my dose - half pre-bed and half pre-fasted cardio in the morning.

Haven't noticed much of a difference vs taking the full dose AM or PM though.

I listened to a podcast with John Meadows, Ameen Alai and Matt Porter recently, and they all seemed to agree with one another that for fat loss, taking several smaller doses throughout the day was optimal.

nspaletta

Feb 11, 2013
Jordan Peters had a good video on his beliefs and in all honesty I tend to lean his way as well. As long as you get a shot in that is really all that matters, I don't believe there is one time that is better then the other in the end its exogenous hgh no matter what.

gogotren

Banned
Apr 10, 2013
I`ve read 2iu is about the max your body can handle at one time. I know guys take much more, multiple times per day and get results but I stick with 2iu in the am, sometimes 2 iu at night.

BigDave

Dec 27, 2018
I like using IGF-1 LR3 pre-bed or pre-workout. It seems to really make me lose fat and not have lethargy. I have also used MK pre-bed and that makes me very hungry especially for carbs so it makes it harder to lose fat. The MK does make my muscles fuller (noticeable) but also makes me very lethargic. Have not tried HGH but I think I would do 2-3 IU pre-bed and see if I get lethargic.

chooch69

Dec 20, 2018
I`ve read 2iu is about the max your body can handle at one time. I know guys take much more, multiple times per day and get results but I stick with 2iu in the am, sometimes 2 iu at night.

i did 4 iu a day, 2am, 2 evening, back in 2015.
after a few months, i was leaner than i'd been in years and found it hard to get fat, even with higher cals.
those were tp grays, i started using 3 a day to save money, my igf levels were still in the 350's, up from 161 baseline.

jsaild

Donating Member
Feb 26, 2019
I've been loving 4iu per day, training days only. 2iu upon wakeup then fasting an hour. Then 2iu pre-bed.

kto

Donating Member
Jun 6, 2018
If HGH is sytematically detectable in your system for 3 weeks, why does it matter how many shots per day regardless for recomposition purposes? I know, I see, I feel the lingering GH in my system for that duration of time before the effects (muscle fullness from water retention, carpal tunnel in my hands)subsides..I've taken a bolous shot all at the PM and I snoooze like a tiger, I've taken am and a pm shot, I've taken 3 shots, 1 shot every two hours...The differenece? ZILCH. NADA. NOTHING. Just take it whenever you can. Simple as that...it's like saying, how many times a day should I inject tren for recomp purposes? Maybe I'm wrong.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
If HGH is sytematically detectable in your system for 3 weeks, why does it matter how many shots per day regardless for recomposition purposes? I know, I see, I feel the lingering GH in my system for that duration of time before the effects (muscle fullness from water retention, carpal tunnel in my hands)subsides..I've taken a bolous shot all at the PM and I snoooze like a tiger, I've taken am and a pm shot, I've taken 3 shots, 1 shot every two hours...The differenece? ZILCH. NADA. NOTHING. Just take it whenever you can. Simple as that...it's like saying, how many times a day should I inject tren for recomp purposes? Maybe I'm wrong.

It doesn't make much difference but there is still some. It's systematically detectable for longer but look at how hgh is released and it's spike. It has a very short half life. Using the tren example is wrong because it's half life is much longer. The detection time of tren a is about 4 months and 7 months for tren e. Deca is 18 months but it's doesn't mean it is effecting the body after that time. I do think you're right in posting just take it whenever you can. The difference won't be much but I do think (many agree) that smaller frequent doses work better for fat loss.

Edwina

Apr 6, 2018
I like using IGF-1 LR3 pre-bed or pre-workout. It seems to really make me lose fat and not have lethargy. I have also used MK pre-bed and that makes me very hungry especially for carbs so it makes it harder to lose fat. Have not tried HGH but I think I would do 2-3 IU pre-bed and see if I get lethargic.

Smack

Apr 7, 2014
Great read, thanks. Cliff notes, take 2ius in fasted state. Increase lypolysis with liss training while fasted. Further benefits from adding androgens and clen.

You can just fast in the morning but I was surprised how long it takes for fat release to peak... 2 hours pre cardio minimum

Smack

Apr 7, 2014
I like using IGF-1 LR3 pre-bed or pre-workout. It seems to really make me lose fat and not have lethargy. I have also used MK pre-bed and that makes me very hungry especially for carbs so it makes it harder to lose fat. Have not tried HGH but I think I would do 2-3 IU pre-bed and see if I get lethargic.

LR3 increases insulin sensitivity and will shuttle carbs to muscle so fat loss makes sense.

What dose do you usually use? I have some laying around I've been waiting to use.

Jaxino

Jun 13, 2018
I have a friend of mine that has HIV.
He is on 18iu Serostim Ed before, but his fasted Glucose was 180ish.... So he divided the dose am pm before bed and now he has normal glucose levels.. 80-90.

This guy told me that whatever mode he took HGH he was loosing bf at same pace....

I have noticed the same tbh. Was using 4-6iu before bed and even spread on 6 injection during the day.
On full dose before bed I had less water retention overall. On full dose first thing am had much more water retention but gains/fatloss were the same.