©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

hgh and IGF/DES

sciroxx

Oct 10, 2018
This is good info. I would love to hear an ideal dosage for basically the igf. I currently take 4iu HGH split in to two 2iu dosages daily.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Basic approach is running 4 weeks on 4 weeks off 50-100mcg a day of IGF1,

I usually advocate to choose the lowest dosage which achieves proper effect to keep long run health, but if I may be straightforward wit GH and IGF1 the more the better, so go to 100 and even more if the budget permits

LACBodybuilder

Mar 19, 2019
Basic approach is running 4 weeks on 4 weeks off 50-100mcg a day of IGF1,

I usually advocate to choose the lowest dosage which achieves proper effect to keep long run health, but if I may be straightforward wit GH and IGF1 the more the better, so go to 100 and even more if the budget permits
OK, so this is what I've heard. Well basically. So this will be the protocol I'd go with. Thank you.

sciroxx

Oct 10, 2018
OK, so this is what I've heard. Well basically. So this will be the protocol I'd go with. Thank you.

What is offered above is a basic proven protocol.

It worth to trial and experience to get the optimal individual response.

The IGF1 is considered a game changer, and many experts do consider it as one of the main PEDs to be responsible to the freaking sizes we see these days on the BB stages

sciroxx

Oct 10, 2018
I've been asked on the comparion of Increlax (bio-identical IGF1) and the IGF1-lr3 version

The IGF1-lr3 is much more potent version of IGF1 with a proven and greater anabolic and especially anti catabolic effect. Its half life is about a dozen times longer then the "regular" IGF1 and it posses much lower affinity to the binding proteins which hinder the IGF1 ability to interact with the receptors.
Till recently the LR3 version was considered a research grade, and has never been approved for human use, but a couple of years ago the FDA approved it for anti aging application under the brand Vicrin. The Somedin offers the same USP standards for fraction of the Vicrin's costs (620mcg costs 2500-4000usd at the clinics)

I'll offer 2+1 for any member, and will add extra gift of the top of this for any one who will log with full feedback.
You may make a simple search on professionalmuscle.com to get multiple feedback from many members here who've used it successfully along the years

sciroxx

Oct 10, 2018
You may get as well some special bundle deals on GH+IGF1

We'll offer as well the most competitive prices for orders of 10 kits and more

sciroxx

Oct 10, 2018
Hereinafter are a couple of other scientific based data to support the unique synergistic effect of GH and IGF1

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9129466
------------conclusions -
GH and IGF-I combined further enhanced fat oxidation while reducing protein catabolism. Serum insulin concentrations were significantly increased by GH but decreased by IGF-I. GH significantly decreased serum total triiodothyronine concentrations and IGF-I significantly decreased serum corticosterone concentrations.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10571453
-----------results and conclusions
RESULTS:
Administration of IGF-I, but not GH, attenuates dexamethasone-induced protein catabolism and increases insulin sensitivity. Simultaneous treatment with GH and IGF-I additively increases the serum concentration of IGF-I, whole-body anabolism, and lipid oxidation. GH or IGF-I when given alone produces similar increases in the serum concentration of IGF-I. However, GH selectively increases skeletal muscle mass whereas IGF-I selectively attenuates the intestinal atrophy and abnormal intestinal ion transport induced by TPN. These tissue-selective anabolic effects of GH and IGF-I are associated with differential increases in protein synthesis in skeletal muscle and jejunum, respectively.
CONCLUSIONS:
Simultaneous treatment with GH and IGF-I may offer the greatest clinical efficacy because of improved nitrogen retention in association with enhanced lipid oxidation and stimulation of protein synthesis in multiple tissue types.