©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sample Collecting 12/2018 (Round 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
Question... Are the numbers on the samples simply for your records Buck??

Meaning, is there any way that Jano could know what # on your vials are associated to what supplier?

Example : If i was Jano, and happened to log into here and see the big picture showing sample #'s 186 - 190, i would know what the product is.

I been testin and chalenging him for years now , with mixed up samples, samples i dont identify any longer I have sent probally >250 samples to him to test. Truth is he has never miss ID'ED or ML. a sample and I do put a curveball in everyone.
so its possible he could come here and look at the labels, It would probally b easier to just run his tests on them...
Oh and a nother thing I do ID my curveballs to him after he gets them HMMMM mayb i have themm labeled backwards and thats my test this time.

Would he risk his reputation and or his business? and why would he do that seein he does do testin and has alot tyed up in equipment and education?

well we will see how it goes SHHHHHH

MuscleMoose

Banned
Aug 28, 2017
I been testin and chalenging him for years now , with mixed up samples, samples i dont identify any longer I have sent probally >250 samples to him to test. Truth is he has never miss ID'ED or ML. a sample and I do put a curveball in everyone.
so its possible he could come here and look at the labels, It would probally b easier to just run his tests on them...
Oh and a nother thing I do ID my curveballs to him after he gets them HMMMM mayb i have themm labeled backwards and thats my test this time.

Would he risk his reputation and or his business? and why would he do that seein he does do testin and has alot tyed up in equipment and education?

well we will see how it goes SHHHHHH

so they were sent out to jano? :action-smiley-033:

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
Good line up of products for this round.
Should expect some interesting results!

Its always Intrestin and informative.
I dont xpect that to change.
There are some retests in here Keep an eye on the Sciroxx returns, these are suppose to b corrected and perfect since their last results

chooch69

Dec 20, 2018
That's what i had said. The flash eq was reddish almost as dark as tren but not quite that dark. So i guess pinkish describes it better. Im curious to see test results because my nose smells possible labeling mixup. But pretty careless to mixup tren with eq if that is in fact what happened. tren is always a reddish color. and eq is always color of test or deca.

does the eq smell leathery? u know its eq, yellowish and leathery smelling,.

Bigglenn

Donating Member
May 23, 2018
Is Jano backed up?

Looks like samples were received around the 14th of last month, but only 3 results (scrioxx ), out of the 20 some samples sent, have come back so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.