©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

GH with or without Insulin. Why?

Landmonster

May 10, 2013
Hello All.

I'm curious to know how the body handles HGH along with insulin at the same time.

Example 1: Natural
A person injects peptides (GHRH+GHRP), and at the same time drinks a large sugary protein shake. The peptides produce a natural GH spike... while the sugary shake produces a natural insulin spike.

Is this a problem? How do these 2 hormones interact? Should he space this out for better results or safety? Explain. (i.e., Should peptides come before, with, or after the sugary drink?)

Example 2: Synthetics
A person injects synthetic hGH, and at the same time injects synthetic insulin. There is a large GH spike and large insulin spike... only this time, they are from synthetic hormones.

Is this a problem? How do these 2 hormones interact? Should he space these out for better results (or safety)? Does it differ from example #1, since these are synthetics? Explain.

Thanks guys. I'm trying to understand GH interacts with insulin, and whether it matters if they are naturally occurring or not.

Last edited: