©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

hmm elitropin blacktops

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Dont have serum test to validate but for me they are one of only a few I will use . we all know the other.. Thx T

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Anyone have experience with these??

Looking for feedback

I've used 2 kits along with rips.
About a year ago, I saw tests that had Rips on top(13iu per 10iu vial) and Eli's second but don't quote me...I think 11iu per 10iu vial.

I liked them. rips are my fav...Eli's are my second

OMAR

Dec 9, 2012
The elitropin blacktops are the real deal! See my other thread on them. Powerful stuff!

Id just stick with what is known to work. I dont see the point with cycling other brands.

abs32

Banned
Jun 13, 2013
The elitropin blacktops are the real deal! See my other thread on them. Powerful stuff!

Id just stick with what is known to work. I dont see the point with cycling other brands.

Mexy black tops?

PecKerW0OD

Feb 22, 2013
In Gym or Some Pussy

I agree no need to mix brands, pick one and go with it.

Anyone have experience with these??

Looking for feedback

I have had the pleasure of using only a few vials when i was low on researching and and my buddy helped me out. i got a serum test done using one of the bottles. came back at 29.7. Which is decent. I have tried rips and they were extreamly potent this time last summer but i noticed everytime i would go for a serum test the numbers were not what they were when i was first using them first time i tested on rips i scored a 46. Two test afther was off the top of my head secone 28 and third like a 32. Don;t know if the quality has gone down but the rips r still g2g go. My personally new fav is kefei, quality HGH and the best fucking bang for your buck. Last serum test on kefeis were 38.1. Which i was very pleased with.

I have been on kefeis for a while now and u cant go wrong, best bang for your buck and they test hish with the best brand out from rips, to eli to hyges. So you cant go wrong with the kefies and you are saving good money. Cuz it all adds up in the end, trust me LOL. You will not be disappointing in kefeis at all. I beleive they are here to stay and will stay atthe top brands right next to rips and hygs as far as quality, just cheaper cuz they dont have no fancy labels and scrath off number, its whats inside that counts to me.

Just curious have u trie any other brand or just going with kefie your first go around?

abs32

Banned
Jun 13, 2013
I agree no need to mix brands, pick one and go with it.

I have had the pleasure of using only a few vials when i was low on researching and and my buddy helped me out. i got a serum test done using one of the bottles. came back at 29.7. Which is decent. I have tried rips and they were extreamly potent this time last summer but i noticed everytime i would go for a serum test the numbers were not what they were when i was first using them first time i tested on rips i scored a 46. Two test afther was off the top of my head secone 28 and third like a 32. Don;t know if the quality has gone down but the rips r still g2g go. My personally new fav is kefei, quality HGH and the best fucking bang for your buck. Last serum test on kefeis were 38.1. Which i was very pleased with.

I have been on kefeis for a while now and u cant go wrong, best bang for your buck and they test hish with the best brand out from rips, to eli to hyges. So you cant go wrong with the kefies and you are saving good money. Cuz it all adds up in the end, trust me LOL. You will not be disappointing in kefeis at all. I beleive they are here to stay and will stay atthe top brands right next to rips and hygs as far as quality, just cheaper cuz they dont have no fancy labels and scrath off number, its whats inside that counts to me.

Just curious have u trie any other brand or just going with kefie your first go around?

I like kefei but hghp**** fucked me over bad on a last deal so no good source for them anymore.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
I've used 2 kits along with rips.
About a year ago, I saw tests that had Rips on top(13iu per 10iu vial) and Eli's second but don't quote me...I think 11iu per 10iu vial.

I liked them. rips are my fav...Eli's are my second

Same here. Good results with both brands.

gottagetit

Nov 23, 2012
I had great results with elites, ran them 6 months...am currently running rips...only a month into them. While I held less water on elitropins the strength gains and pump have been impressive with both. I'm going to run these rips for another 4-5 months then break.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Like the eli's like the rips. Like to try some legit Keifei's . But happy with eli's and rips.if that does not happen>? ah so what... ..

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
I had great results with elites, ran them 6 months...am currently running rips...only a month into them. While I held less water on elitropins the strength gains and pump have been impressive with both. I'm going to run these rips for another 4-5 months then break.

Perfect summary. Honestly, I love them both:love1: