©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Almost Pro Guide to Insulin use

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Is there any point to taking Insulin, if your not using HGH? I have heard without it, you will gain weight...but just mostly fat. 98% chance I will never do insulin anyways, but just wondering if using it in conjuction with Testosterone at a low dose(200-250mg) would be enough or is HGH basically required before trying something like this.

I've been using Slin for a few months now and really like it- recovery on it is unreal. Plus I feel like I get more out of my workouts in general. Right now I am running 25-30ius of R pre/workout and I may bump that up as well.

But then again my anabolic are way over the top too-

I am running 2g Deca and 700mg Tren- plus a lot more shit so I have to assume without the over the top androgen use I would be putting on fat but because I am so nutrient hungry I can get away with it.

caladin

Sep 1, 2013
So Cal
If you where to give a value to Insulin vs non insulin muscle gain how would you define it.

Example...
With Slin I was able to gain on the average 5lbs of muscle a month vs .5

milkhouse

Feb 10, 2013
If using R because that's all you can get and taking it either pre wo or halfway during because of time constraints with bedtime, what should the intra and post workout look like? Was thinking BCAA's with added leucine intra and simple carbs whey creatine and glutamine after followed by a low fat meal an hour later post workout.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Glad this article came back up - I was going to use R - can't find humalog any were - I am Def gonna wait - if any one has a trusted place on line for humalog could you pm me the site?? If not - no worries

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
:yeahthat: I too am intimated by "slin" but for those who are at that level, the education is there, that's why we are all here..yes? great information.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
If using R because that's all you can get and taking it either pre wo or halfway during because of time constraints with bedtime, what should the intra and post workout look like? Was thinking BCAA's with added leucine intra and simple carbs whey creatine and glutamine after followed by a low fat meal an hour later post workout.

R last a long time, so to speak. I'd use it pre workout.

Don't wait to start having your carbs. Make a half gallon or so jug of simple carbs and a hydrolyzed protein and start sipping it on the way to the gym. Finish it off when workout ends.

Then a fat free or as low fat as possible meal 45 mins to an hour later.

Then still have extra carbs on hand in case you need them.