©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

first time peptide - some quick questions

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
how did that work for you. thats a very high dose lr3 when being used with slin. or were you doing a low dose slin?

I am curious as well. And a very long time to. Did you continue to see much improvement beyond 5 or 6 weeks. I went to 8 weeks before but seemed to plateau around 6 weeks, but i did not run it with slin though.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
One more question, would it be good to run

CJC 1295 w/o DAC --> 100 x 3 times per day
GHRP-2 --> 200 x 3 times per day

Is it alright to run the GHRP that little bit higher? I have been reading more, I noticed the highest effective saturation dose is 300-400mcg per injection done 3-6 times per day. With the cost, I can afford to purchase enough product to put my test subject on the listed protocol for 3 months and then will be able to restock for another 3.

Is there a suggested time amount to run this? I am planning on running my test subject on it for 6 months. I want to start over the summer and run until winter (June/July - December/January).

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
One more question, would it be good to run

CJC 1295 w/o DAC --> 100 x 3 times per day
GHRP-2 --> 200 x 3 times per day

Is it alright to run the GHRP that little bit higher? I have been reading more, I noticed the highest effective saturation dose is 300-400mcg per injection done 3-6 times per day. With the cost, I can afford to purchase enough product to put my test subject on the listed protocol for 3 months and then will be able to restock for another 3.

Is there a suggested time amount to run this? I am planning on running my test subject on it for 6 months. I want to start over the summer and run until winter (June/July - December/January).

I think the higher dose would be a waste. Alpha tested levels at 100mcg and 500mcg and tested the same, even a little lower with the 500mcg. As for time, i know many that stay on year round. Personally, i go 6 months followed by a 2 week break. Have done this for years.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
In the post I said highest effective dose. From reading posts by DatBTrue, passing 400mcg per injection starts to bring a reverse effect, over saturating the receptors if I can recall correctly. Not positive, but he did say 300-400 is the highest you should go if you wanna see benefits.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
how did that work for you. thats a very high dose lr3 when being used with slin. or were you doing a low dose slin?

50 pre workout /50 post with 5 iu humalog . With humalog I use 80mg carbs / hcl creatine and 50 gr whey blend shake.or half the carbs and sweet potato. And meal within an hour. I'm ready to roll almost
on it.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
In the post I said highest effective dose. From reading posts by DatBTrue, passing 400mcg per injection starts to bring a reverse effect, over saturating the receptors if I can recall correctly. Not positive, but he did say 300-400 is the highest you should go if you wanna see benefits.

Highest being key. Theres no need to go that hi. Especially if your not over 200 or even 210. 100 is fine