©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anyone have poor slin resistance (hypersensitive)

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Ok so when I 1st start using slin I can handle 2-3iu novorapid or humalog max! Can gradually build up and the most I got to no hypo was 5iux3 ed after 8weeks on tho, when I came off I had random moments of light headedness through the day for weeks till my body adjusted to not using slin.

The most iv managed to get to is 7iu which after about 200g carbs still had me on my back seeing clouds was horrible.

So I seen a protocol that uses 2-3iu slin post every meal, this suits me a lot better.

So I'm wondering if anyone here has a stupidly poor tolorance to slin, I realy can't figure out why tbh.

Its the initial peak if I can get past 20-30mins then I'm fine, its that 1st slin spike that I seem to struggle to get over. I seen something on the net that some people can have delayed carb digestion, maybe I have that?

Anyone?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
What other compounds are you taking? Get a blood sugar tester but the sad thing about those are test strips are a complete rip off unless u know a diabetic who gets them free or a nurse..:)

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
high insulin sensitivity is actually a very healthy trait- it's when your have "poor insulin sensitivity" that you have issues- I'd stick with low doses and be happy your cells like insulin.