©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pramipexole

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I need to get an oral syringe so I can dose it properly as .1mg is such a tiny amount that it's hard to dose accurately with the dropper it comes with. I'm on lots of progesterone derivatives without issue yet. I would like the 4ius HGH release from pramipexole.

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Really prami causes an hgh release of 4iu's ? That's a nice side effect and I thought it was just for helping with prolactin, thanks jjb1

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Really prami causes an hgh release of 4iu's ? That's a nice side effect and I thought it was just for helping with prolactin, thanks jjb1

Numbers get thrown around a lot and a lot of the time they are wrong. Plus 4IU of GH could be different for everyone. But JJ is spot on there was a study that shown 0.5mg prami increased gh to similar levels 4IU gh does.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
A successful treatment of buprenorphine withdrawal with the dopamine receptor agonist pramipexole.

AuthorsMakhinson M, et al. Show all Journal
Am J Addict. 2014 Mar 15. doi: 10.1111/j.1521-0391.2014.12133.x. [Epub ahead of print]

Affiliation
Abstract
BACKGROUND: Buprenorphine, used for treating opioid dependence, may have a withdrawal syndrome requiring treatment. Modulation of the dopamine system, which has been implicated in opioid withdrawal, may be a target for withdrawal for opioids such as buprenorphine.

CASE REPORT: A case is reported of a buprenorphine withdrawal syndrome with predominant symptoms of restlessness that were resistant to clonidine and benzodiazepines. It was successfully treated with the dopamine agonist pramipexole.

SCIENTIFIC SIGNIFICANCE: Dopamine receptor agonists may have a place in the treatment of restlessness associated with opioid withdrawal and may have value for the broader spectrum of opioid withdrawal symptoms. (Am J Addict 2014;XX:1-3).

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I hadn't took prami for well over a week (2 weeks I think) and the other night I done about 0.1mg right before bed. I had probably the best series of dreams ever. It was like a 2 week adventure whilst I slept. I had the best sleep ever but gutted cos I can't remember my dreams now. I was gonna write them down when I first woke up... mental dreams.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I haven't really been using prami recently. Although last night I wanted a deep sleep so I dosed a small amount (0.1mg) and had an amazing sleep and felt great in the morning.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I definitely found the dose I can sleep on. I took .1mg pramipexole last night and slept great. The hgh release had most of my arm numb.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I definitely found the dose I can sleep on. I took .1mg pramipexole last night and slept great. The hgh release had most of my arm numb.

That's great to know. I would stay with that dose and sleep should get better and better.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
This study proves pramipexole releases HGH even at a dose as low as .1mg

Neuroendocrine and side effect profile of pramipexole, a new dopamine receptor agonist, in humans.

AuthorsSchilling JC, et al. Show all Journal
Clin Pharmacol Ther. 1992 May;51(5):541-8.

Affiliation
Abstract

The effects and tolerability of pramipexole, a new dopamine D2-receptor agonist, on prolactin, human growth hormone, thyrotropin, cortisol, and corticotropin levels were investigated in a randomized, double-blind, crossover study in 12 healthy volunteers. Single oral doses of 0.1, 0.2, and 0.3 mg pramipexole and placebo were studied over a period of 24 hours. Pramipexole decreased serum prolactin levels in a dose-dependent manner, with a maximum effect after 2 to 4 hours. Serum levels of human growth hormone were dose-dependently increased; however, this effect was only significant 2 hours after drug administration. Furthermore, a slight increase in serum cortisol levels and a slight decrease in serum thyrotropin levels was observed. Our findings show for the first time pharmacodynamic effects of pramipexole after single oral doses in healthy volunteers. The compound was well tolerated and showed an endocrine profile similar to other dopamine D2-agonists.

PMID 1350237 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have used prami about 6 days in a row now. The only other gh booster I am using is MK-677 at 25mg every morning. Each day I have woke up on this protocol the CTS has got worst. It is building up and I love it. I doubt it will be any worst 2moro morning as today I woke up and I was actually in pain my hands were that bad. I don't want to confuse people though... this pain is the best pain ever :D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Over the last few months I have used prami on and off. I recently come off a break and restarted it. I started at 0.05mg and moved up to 0.1mg over a few days. Night sweating has been horrific and I woke up with my sheets soaked. I have continued with the 0.1mg pre bed and the night sweating has lowered but is still bad. I am waking up with numb hands every morning even the night I didn't take my hexarelin so that's a good sign. I won't be moving up in dose as this is plenty for me. Using it to help with prolactin from high dosed hexarelin.

frostikas

Nov 23, 2014
Any info on halflife? first day 0.25mg midday had no effect
another 0.25 before sleep same day and that was too much for first trial.
trial goin well atm. 0.25>0.5 . in next few days will rise again. night time only. looking for sweet spot, dont like to go nuts on dosages, halflife would help on this one.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Any info on halflife? first day 0.25mg midday had no effect
another 0.25 before sleep same day and that was too much for first trial.
trial goin well atm. 0.25>0.5 . in next few days will rise again. night time only. looking for sweet spot, dont like to go nuts on dosages, halflife would help on this one.

Sorry I have only just read this. The half life is 8 hours for healthy adults and 12 hours for the elderly.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I know hand numbing shouldn't be an indication of effectiveness (pretty stupid). But at the same time whenever I use a great gh booster (10IU rips, 1000mcg Ipam, 200mcg Hexarelin, 5mg cjc-dac, 25mg mk-677, 200mcg ghrp-2 etc) I wake up and my hands are very numb. The higher the dose the more numb they become.

The other night I had to go to the hospital with my dad so I stayed over in my parents. Couldn't sleep and went to bed very late and got up at 7am. As I knew I would be sleeping very little I dosed 0.1mg prami. In my 2 hours of sleep I felt like I had been dreaming for about 10. Woke up feeling good and my hands were worst than 10IU of the best generic hgh. Literally couldn't move them for 5 mins. Such a tiny dose too. This drug has such a strong effect on me it's ridiculous.

Anyone trying it for the first time please use with caution... start very low in dose (0.1mg max imo).