©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Oxytocin and Epithalon Log

Pushinit

Apr 18, 2014
Very interesting log. I've been researching Epithalon with CJC-1295 and GHRP2 for about 2 months now. Epithalon hasn't done anything very noticeable to my hair or complexion yet but almost immediately I was sleeping better and having vivid dreams. I'm using that as my test that it is actually working. Researching 200mcg at night daily currently.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Very interesting log. I've been researching Epithalon with CJC-1295 and GHRP2 for about 2 months now. Epithalon hasn't done anything very noticeable to my hair or complexion yet but almost immediately I was sleeping better and having vivid dreams. I'm using that as my test that it is actually working. Researching 200mcg at night daily currently.

Did you start them all at the same time? I like to add things separately just so I have a better understanding what is doing what. CJC-DAC and GHRP-2 will also give you better sleep and possibly vivid dreams.

Pushinit

Apr 18, 2014
Did you start them all at the same time? I like to add things separately just so I have a better understanding what is doing what. CJC-DAC and GHRP-2 will also give you better sleep and possibly vivid dreams.

No. I have been researching the CJC (no DAC)/GHRP for over a year. It did give better sleep initially but that effect wore off after maybe a month. There is little doubt in my case the Epithalon is the reason. Wife is also researching it (only) and is experiencing the same benefit.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Just ordered 8 bottles of melanotan2 to throw in the mix for me and the wife....cant wait to see what it does. Can anyone suggest a good dosing protocol and reconstitution amount? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance guys

micro2000

Jun 15, 2013
Noticed the last couple nights ive been having some really vivid dreams...wife says im talking really loud having some pretty indepth conversations in my sleep lol. Only thing Im doing different is these two peptides so I can only assume its allowing me a lot deeper rem sleep state thus the vivid dreams and sleep conversation. Wife says she hasnt noticed dreams so much on her end but once she falls asleep her snoring scares the dogs lol and she usually doesnt snore loudly and she said shes waking up alot easier in the mornings doesnt feel as tired upon waking.

REM sleep is not deep sleep but actually a light stage sleep. Slow wave sleep (non-REM) is deep restorative sleep. Oxytocin has been shown to decrease slow wave sleep which may explain the increased dreaming and vocalizations.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Just added melanotan2 into the mix tonight might have gave the wife a lower dose said shes feeling a little nauseous not bad though...both of us took 50mcg i feel fine little flush/warm from the oxytocin and epithalon starting to get night sweats pretty bad but im coming off a test tren run so might be that.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Just ordered 8 bottles of melanotan2 to throw in the mix for me and the wife....cant wait to see what it does. Can anyone suggest a good dosing protocol and reconstitution amount? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance guys

I see you have already mixed it. For future ref I recommend the 10mg MT2 to be mixed with 3ml bac water. So 1ml = 3.33mg. 0.1ml = 333mcg. I would start on about 2-3 ticks so pretty much 67-100mcg. No more than 333mcg would ever be needed even after weeks. I get really dark at about 200mcg :)

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Does anyone know wich of these three peptides can cause severe heartburn wife has been having some really bad issues with it tried heartburn meds and its not working even tried apple cider vinager and didnt work.

Pushinit

Apr 18, 2014
Does anyone know wich of these three peptides can cause severe heartburn wife has been having some really bad issues with it tried heartburn meds and its not working even tried apple cider vinager and didnt work.

Neither my wife or I have those issues with Epithalon.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I've been on mt2 for over 4 years on no heartburn. I am also very susceptible to heartburn. Are you pinning right before bed. Immediately living down may cause heartburn. I know it's not ideal, but maybe have her try the mt2 in the am. Usually breakfast will eliminate the nausea.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I've been on mt2 for over 4 years on no heartburn. I am also very susceptible to heartburn. Are you pinning right before bed. Immediately living down may cause heartburn. I know it's not ideal, but maybe have her try the mt2 in the am. Usually breakfast will eliminate the nausea.

Ill try am pins and see if it helps we have been pinning right before bed.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Been noticing the wifes hair has gotten curly and full as hell she said her hair hasnt done that since she was young lol

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Been noticing the wifes hair has gotten curly and full as hell she said her hair hasnt done that since she was young lol

It must be the epithalon. I'm on oxytocin and my hair is still thin from my last masteron cycle.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I was able to use Oxytocin nasal spray when macro/Ulter were selling it a few years back. I really liked it...it had some calming effects from what I remember, and it did effect, or rather, make my dreams more vivid from what I remember. It's been so long since i've used it though, I've forgotten a lot of how I felt.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
It must be the epithalon. I'm on oxytocin and my hair is still thin from my last masteron cycle.

I think so ..I think the epithalon is whats smoothing her face out and giving her that glow...its not drastic like she just got a face lift but definately very noticable. I havnt noticed anything with my hair at all but hers their is definately a difference

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Wifes heartburn went away knock on wood so it must have been something besides the peptides. Shes says her joints have started to hurt a little she said it feels like when she was on hgh told her the epithalon may be repairing some issues in her joints. So far im just getting the same reactions flush warm feeling for about 10 minutes after injection really deep sleep overall sense of calm.

pedrobb

Jul 18, 2014
Wifes heartburn went away knock on wood so it must have been something besides the peptides. Shes says her joints have started to hurt a little she said it feels like when she was on hgh told her the epithalon may be repairing some issues in her joints. So far im just getting the same reactions flush warm feeling for about 10 minutes after injection really deep sleep overall sense of calm.

hi guys, i am very interested in researching Epithalon and just found this great thread.

Last post is from May... its now more than 2 months later... so any updates? Are you guys still taking the peptides? Any visible effects, besides de improved sleep?

Thanks

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Pm sent brother....just to update everyone (sorry been slacking). Wifes hair on her head has gotten thick and full as hell our skin seems like it has more elasticity to it wrinkles smoothed out somewhat joints dont hurt near as bad as they used to easier to get goin in the morning...melanotan2 gave some to my son and after about two weeks people at the river on the 4th of july were asking what his ethnicity was lmao...the oxytocin seems to have calmed me down alot overall havent raged in months lmao

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Still going strong?

Man, I took advantage of a 50% off sale from TruePeptide, and got 2 bottles of their Epithalon....I trashed both because one had twice as much product in the vial from the other one, and I didn't want to mess around with improper dosings and shit. I should have went with Superior Peptides instead....as i've used multiple products from them and have liked all of them. Fuck me! lol.

Anyway, will make an order soon with these guys when I can because shit....getting old looking sucks:D

Thanks for the updates!!!