©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Oxytocin and Epithalon Log

Largeon77

Jan 3, 2015
Well just put my order in with superior I totally took advantage of the boho and got igf1lr3, liquid T3 and can't wait to try the oxytocin!!!! Woooohooo

Largeon77

Jan 3, 2015
I'm really interested in the oxytocin, maybe it will help me sleep some! I've been averaging only 3 hours a day, it effing sucks

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
The sleep while on it is amazing!!! Deep sound sleep crazy lucid dreams....your gonna love it.

Cratchet

Jan 5, 2015
Im pushing 40. Not sure what I can expect by researching oxytocin. Is there a benefit to starting Epithalon now versus later?

Cratchet

Jan 5, 2015
How does that translate into cc's. One cc is the same as one ml so based on the 150mcg and 20mcg protocol is that equal to .150 and .020 on a 1 cc syringe?

hougie

Jan 29, 2015
I take mine in the am but im curious what made you decide to take the dose your taking seems too light. Im taking 1mg subq. Got it from geopeptides. I also have some from purchase peptides but not sure if there legit yet.
Im basing my injection amount on this article I found. Am I taking too much?
Epitalon dosage, side effects and where to buy So far Ive noticed it does help sleep and my thinking has been much quicker at my job. Cardio has been good. Some studies say it lowers LH tho not sure if im cool about that or not. I think it supposedly lowers the LH response meaning your more sensitive to it.

Cratchet

Jan 5, 2015
@Hougie yup I have since been introduced to that. Appreciate the info though. Thanks!

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
i started my oxy last night also. i messed up and didnt use pep calculator and did 100mcg for 1st shot. my hea and ears gt very hot for a lil while. i had the best sleep ive had in a while. very vivid dreams also. i usually wake up in a horrible mood but i woke up so happy and relaxed. i get the sale codes texted to my phone from superior. i love them. always my go to for peps. im in such a great mood and having a great day so far with my girl. i just want to hold her and not let go. its like a legal non narcotic version of a mild ecstasy tab. lol.

my girl wanted to start mt2 and oxy last night but chickened out on me. i usually just want to sit in the house and watch tv but im ready to go out and get things done today too. def love it