©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Spring fever

pillar3792

Feb 21, 2013
Cruising now so starting in May, I will run the following until the end of August before taking a few months off (cruise).

210mg prop (30mg ED)
490mg tren (70mg ED)
700mg mast p (100mg ed)
5iu gh ED

also
Melanotan 2 (first time using it)

Goal is just to hold little water and maintain and look vascular. Won't be able to build muscle on this stack, which I am fine with.
I ran the same cycle las year without the gh and gained 9 lbs of lbm. Tren/npp work synergistically for me. I ran anavar the last six weeks.

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
To me- it turned into a different animal around 90mg+ felt like a different compound. The pumps were way more intense and I can't imagine running at a lower dosage after going high with it.

I'm getting painful back and delt pumps now I don't think I could handle higher dose

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
I ran the same cycle las year without the gh and gained 9 lbs of lbm. Tren/npp work synergistically for me. I ran anavar the last six weeks.

Well I'm sure you did but we are likely not the same size from a muscle mass standpoint or we might not have the same genetic response. Two years ago I could have gained muscle with that. Now? Not a chance.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I think I'll be running Test 1200-1400 and EQ 700-900 and after 12 weeks dropping the EQ for Mast or Var(not sure yet)

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Honestly overly great up until about 2 weeks in... Had a constant headache and my piss was about as dark as I felt comfortable with. I mean my kidneys were working over time.. My piss was rust colored. I could not drink enough water cause of how much my kidneys were running-

Other than that I felt great.. I just needed to ramp down sooner than I did. After I flushed it out I feel fine again and my piss is normal yellow.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
And don't forget Mass is trens little sister. 700 mgs of mass is going to push his tren *like* results way over the top.

CG

Yeah I don't think I'd stack the 2 and I surely woudln't run a serious tren dose with test...those sleepless nites sucked

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
Cruising now so starting in May, I will run the following until the end of August before taking a few months off (cruise).

210mg prop (30mg ED)
490mg tren (70mg ED)
700mg mast p (100mg ed)
5iu gh ED

also
Melanotan 2 (first time using it)

Goal is just to hold little water and maintain and look vascular. Won't be able to build muscle on this stack, which I am fine with.

Changed my mind. Not going to run mast anymore because I don't feel like spending money on 10 vials

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
Honestly overly great up until about 2 weeks in... Had a constant headache and my piss was about as dark as I felt comfortable with. I mean my kidneys were working over time.. My piss was rust colored. I could not drink enough water cause of how much my kidneys were running-

Other than that I felt great.. I just needed to ramp down sooner than I did. After I flushed it out I feel fine again and my piss is normal yellow.

I'm a lot more interested in how it made you look. Care to share?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I'm a lot more interested in how it made you look. Care to share?

Yeah-

I kinda wasted this to be honest cause my diet and training were really not on point. While I did make a lot of progress I really wasn't able to stick to strict diet.

My body recomp wasn't quite what I was expecting and I'm sure this has a lot more to do with my diet and lack of proper rest. I definitely lost fat and filled out quite nicely but I really kinda wasted this cycle. Don't get me wrong I was making leaps, but it wasn't in proportion to the amount of gear I was using I probably could have done just as well on 700 vs 1.5
I think the difference is that at 1.5 I could go a few days without eating well and lacking enough calories and still looked "jacked"

Here is a picture of me a few days ago... Not a great "progress pic" but you can get a general feel forth size here.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365591636.652399.jpg

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Yeah-

I kinda wasted this to be honest cause my diet and training were really not on point. While I did make a lot of progress I really wasn't able to stick to strict diet.

My body recomp wasn't quite what I was expecting and I'm sure this has a lot more to do with my diet and lack of proper rest. I definitely lost fat and filled out quite nicely but I really kinda wasted this cycle. Don't get me wrong I was making leaps, but it wasn't in proportion to the amount of gear I was using I probably could have done just as well on 700 vs 1.5
I think the difference is that at 1.5 I could go a few days without eating well and lacking enough calories and still looked "jacked"

Here is a picture of me a few days ago... Not a great "progress pic" but you can get a general feel forth size here.View attachment 5235

Dude, you got some good size. Why don't you diet that shit into shape man? You clean up and the delt head insersions to you tri's and bis will scream. Traps will pop.
You will look like you put on 10lbs of leam muscle mass. I promise!

CG

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Dude, you got some good size. Why don't you diet that shit into shape man? You clean up and the delt head insersions to you tri's and bis will scream. Traps will pop.
You will look like you put on 10lbs of leam muscle mass. I promise!

CG

Yeah I'm usually hovering around 10% this is soft for me for sure... But the issue is I teach MMA full time and when I start teaching next week I know I'm going drop a ton of fat... So I told myself that I'd just bulk and bulk while I could.

When I teach full time I lose so much size cause of the hours of cardio I am doing each day. So I figured I would go for pure size while I was not working and that's what I've been doing. My new gym opens next week so there was a push to ad size while I had the time off from teaching.

Right now I've adjusted my cycle and training protocol to transition into teaching again.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Changed my mind. Not going to run mast anymore because I don't feel like spending money on 10 vials

There's always Mast Enanthat 200mg/ml...That will cut down the number of vials...Unless you REALLY like it! :D

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
There's always Mast Enanthat 200mg/ml...That will cut down the number of vials...Unless you REALLY like it! :D

I'd really encourage you to run at least 200mg of Mast/week... It will make your cycle go a lot better and it will help with the sides from the test and dbol.

You don't need a lot of Mast to get the good effects from it so pick up a bottle of MastE and just run 1ml per week. Our new sponsor Humana Group has MastE at a good price and he's running a sale right now!

NOSUPERMODEL

Nov 6, 2012
1-12 300 Test E
1-12 500 Primo
1-12 Clen and T3
1-3 Winny
9-12 Anavar
1-11 HGH-4iu a day-split
1-11 CJC no DAC
1-11 GHRP-2

Hoping for a nice recomp.

tommyguns2

Apr 3, 2013
Am presently at 225, at about 9-10% BF. I'm 5'10" tall. Planning on running the following:

weeks 1-8: test e 150mg/wk
weeks 1-8: NPP 150mg EOD
weeks 4-8: mast 50mg EOD
weeks 1-8: proviron 25 or 50mg ED
weeks 1-8: HCG @ 500IU 1x/wk
weeks 1-8: GH 2.5IU ED

Looking to drop about 10 pounds of body fat and keep lean mass, perhaps put on a pound or two.

Diet: running a cyclic ketogenic diet. Low carb M-F with just veggies as carbs. Will replenish glycogen on Sat, Sun. Macronutrient profile will likely look 50/20/30 for p/c/f.