©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Spring fever

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I'm at 175-200 mg cyp every 8-9 days . Been regaining steadily without
going too quick. I came down from 275-285 a little while back as I needed a surgury and still had some injuries healing and was getting sloppy as hell . I feel so much better. looking to stay with the steady strength gains and getting leaner everyday.
. I'm 235ish need to drop another 15-20lbs of fat.
Once that is achieved it will be time to revisit my youth.
CG hopefully you won't get a bunch of you know whats or other "advice"
about shit you are quite well aware of. I'm really looking forward to your prep.
I may see you at the July show as I have bud doing +50 lh or hw's.
Not sure where he will land wt wise yet.Pm me when you get a chance.
Thanks for the post. T

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
I'd really encourage you to run at least 200mg of Mast/week... It will make your cycle go a lot better and it will help with the sides from the test and dbol.

You don't need a lot of Mast to get the good effects from it so pick up a bottle of MastE and just run 1ml per week. Our new sponsor Humana Group has MastE at a good price and he's running a sale right now!

What benefits would you expect on 200mg of Mast E combined with Test and Tren, or Test and EQ, something like that? Just anti-e properties?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
What benefits would you expect on 200mg of Mast E combined with Test and Tren, or Test and EQ, something like that? Just anti-e properties?

Yeah anti-e and anti prolactin related effects such as tren sexual dysfunction and keeping the prolactin gyno at bay. Plus it will keep the shbg lowered and make the compounds more effective as well.

For me I feel every cycle should have 200mg Test and 200mg Mast- it's just been what's been becoming more obvious and well suited as the years pass.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Yeah anti-e and anti prolactin related effects such as tren sexual dysfunction and keeping the prolactin gyno at bay. Plus it will keep the shbg lowered and make the compounds more effective as well.

For me I feel every cycle should have 200mg Test and 200mg Mast- it's just been what's been becoming more obvious and well suited as the years pass.

Might have to give that a try. Wonder if it would be superior than 50mg daily of Proviron for that purpose?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Yeah me too Marshall. Would simplify things . One pin . no forgetting tabs.
I'm thinking I'm going to try it soon. I have had some say that proviron
is more pronounced as far as libido increases. Good proviron gives me an annoyingly high sex drive(my poor wife). Maybe low dose mast enan would be a good compromise-or make it worse. Only one way to find out.
Thanks, T.........

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012
I feel mast and prov are gram for gram about the same. Mast slightly lower on libido and a bit more anabolic. So if you are taking 50 porv... I'd do 300 mast

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Might have to give that a try. Wonder if it would be superior than 50mg daily of Proviron for that purpose?

Not sure- I think Proviron may have some stronger anti-e properties but as far as the sexual benefits and the others I believe mast to be superior. I wonder what running both would be like.

On a side note- giving mast or Proviron to a girl will turn them into total sex fiends. I have a girl 25mg of Mast eod and she was like a cat in heat. It was epic. Same goes for Proviron.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Just read the past three comments and you all say that Proviron gives you more of a sex drive.. For me it didn't, BUT I have also been running high amounts of mast vs. 25mg of Proviron... So who knows what it would be like if I dosed Proviron at 100mg ed. I am on a 1000mg of Mast right now and I am fucking my girlfriend raw all damn day- she hates me right and has cut me off and I am about to go apeshit.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I'm at 175-200 mg cyp every 8-9 days . Been regaining steadily without
going too quick. I came down from 275-285 a little while back as I needed a surgury and still had some injuries healing and was getting sloppy as hell . I feel so much better. looking to stay with the steady strength gains and getting leaner everyday.
. I'm 235ish need to drop another 15-20lbs of fat.
Once that is achieved it will be time to revisit my youth.
CG hopefully you won't get a bunch of you know whats or other "advice"
about shit you are quite well aware of. I'm really looking forward to your prep.
I may see you at the July show as I have bud doing +50 lh or hw's.
Not sure where he will land wt wise yet.Pm me when you get a chance.
Thanks for the post. T

T, those are really low doses bro. Next to nothing in fact. The first time you ramp it up it's going to be bells and whistles man.

Hope you do make it too the show!

Funny you would say something about guys getting in my ears. I learned early on that just doesn't work. You must walk the line to the end with hume ever it is training you. This or cut and run with a new plan. You can't work with anyone when your second guessing them and not shooting straight.

CG

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
T, those are really low doses bro. Next to nothing in fact. The first time you ramp it up it's going to be bells and whistles man.

Hope you do make it too the show!

Funny you would say something about guys getting in my ears. I learned early on that just doesn't work. You must walk the line to the end with hume ever it is training you. This or cut and run with a new plan. You can't work with anyone when your second guessing them and not shooting straight.

CG

Yeah I know . I gain extremely quickly when I'm actually on.
Very true . I'm trying to be patient and come up to speed much more slowly than in years past . I'm very light right now and enjoying the essentially "off" gains. I'm hoping to settle around 215 then
head the other way. Hard to hold back but know what I need .
Gonna be fun when it's time though. Have great day, T..

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012
Just read the past three comments and you all say that Proviron gives you more of a sex drive.. For me it didn't, BUT I have also been running high amounts of mast vs. 25mg of Proviron... So who knows what it would be like if I dosed Proviron at 100mg ed. I am on a 1000mg of Mast right now and I am fucking my girlfriend raw all damn day- she hates me right and has cut me off and I am about to go apeshit.

For me... Mg for mg about the same. If you took 150 proviron per day you probably feel the same.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I have feeling 150mg of legit proviron would be a bit more potent than 200 mg
mast enan pw. I'll check and see when I try subbing mast for proviron.
In fact I know of no one using 500mg to a gram of proviron but several that use mast in that range.. T

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Interesting comparison w/Mast and Proviron. I think the inject would be easier, just wondering if 200-300mg Mast would be comparable to 350mg (50/day) of Proviron weekly.