©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New , Hello Everyone

massivesam

Nov 16, 2013
Nevada
Hey people, I am new to this forum and also a beginner . I am trying to learn as much as I can before my first cycle . I keep on reading a little by little everyday , so I will learn how to do it right and safe the 1st time.

massivesam

Nov 16, 2013
Nevada
I am 20 years old almost 21, 5'8ft 163lbs , but I am still gaining and I plan on getting to 180 lbs before I cycle or maybe more.

ShortStop

Jun 27, 2010
Sounds like you just need to eat more.. I know you hate to hear that 5'8" and your 160lbs.. Plus your to young bro.. Do your research for awhile at least think about it
:welcome:

massivesam

Nov 16, 2013
Nevada
Sounds like you just need to eat more.. I know you hate to hear that 5'8" and your 160lbs.. Plus your to young bro.. Do your research for awhile at least think about it

Thats what I'm doing...just researching now and learning as much as I can, and I am going to get to at least 180lbs before I inject.

ShortStop

Jun 27, 2010
I just hate to see you young guys taking the plunge... Messing with your hormones this early in the game.. Are you planing on competing or just a gym rat like myself

massivesam

Nov 16, 2013
Nevada
I just hate to see you young guys taking the plunge... Messing with your hormones this early in the game.. Are you planing on competing or just a gym rat like myself

I plan on competing that is why I am even considering steroids.
I already know that I am supposed to take hcg and AI (arimidex) with the test and a good PCT with both nolvadex and clomid, so I will be safe. My training is good and my diet keeps getting better and better , I have gained 40-50 lbs in 2 years natural.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I plan on cyourselfout that is why I am even considering steroids.
I already knowdecent you have certainly that I am supposed to take hcg and AI (arimidex) with the test and a good PCT with both nolvadex and clomid, so I will be safe. My training is good and my diet keeps getting better and better , I have gained 40-50 lbs in 2 years natural.

Keep doing what you're doing and max yourself out before pulling the trigger. You seem like a smart guy and have certainly come to the right place to learn.

massivesam

Nov 16, 2013
Nevada
Keep doing what you're doing and max yourself out before pulling the trigger. You seem like a smart guy and have certainly come to the right place to learn.

Thank you Magnus , I appreciate it !
also I like your signature to stand out, you have to dig deeper than the rest! which is totally true.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Welcome bro and your in a good place here at anasci. You can learn from some of the best who have been there.

Hawk

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Welcome. Really try and gain natural for 4-5 yrs . Set your natural goals higher
then your "on" goals will come easier. You mentioned 40-50 lbs gain natty in two years. So that would have put you at 113-123 at age 18.
Late bloomer maybe? That being said even more reason to give yourself time .
Get all you can out of you and then get the most from the least.. gives you a lot of room. T

massivesam

Nov 16, 2013
Nevada
Welcome. Really try and gain natural for 4-5 yrs . Set your natural goals higher
then your "on" goals will come easier. You mentioned 40-50 lbs gain natty in two years. So that would have put you at 113-123 at age 18.
Late bloomer maybe? That being said even more reason to give yourself time .
Get all you can out of you and then get the most from the least.. gives you a lot of room. T

yeah I was 120 pounds really skinny (used to play soccer so I was lean) and I was short , then I started lifting and grew 2-3 inches taller as well.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Hey people, I am new to this forum and also a beginner . I am trying to learn as much as I can before my first cycle . I keep on reading a little by little everyday , so I will learn how to do it right and safe the 1st time.

You sound like a smart man! Welcome to the board:headbang: