©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Steroid side effects , but not using steroids

needsomeinfo

Feb 19, 2005
Im getting acne on my back , Im having mood swings ( euphoria to depression) ,
and losing my hair, Im assuming that m test levels are really up there naturaly( im 21) Im gaining muscle and strength easily, but I would like to be able to take something to help balance me out

Any Ideas

needsomeinfo

Feb 19, 2005
Not taking any other than Vitamin C and Silenium , I was taking standardized saw pawlmetto to help with the natural DHT conversion , I was taking it with my other supplements inthe morning (with meal) , lunch , then before bed ( cause test levels are highest in morning) I noticed it helped with the constant urination , some what with the greasiness in hair and on face but not much else, plus Im guessing I did lose some gains, To be honest I really would like to even out m mood, maybe gain a little smooth weight , thats it

hetfield

Sep 9, 2006
are the onset of these symptoms new, what brings them on , makes them better or worse, how long have they been going on?

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
well im 20 and i have horrible acne that comes and goes a horrible temper that is dependent on how my week is and i have no problem gaining weight if you look at my stats and ive never touched roids ..... are you having a stressful week or month because that will cause all those effects to me.... well except the hair loss but ive heard stress could do that too but dont kno how true that is

Last edited:

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
I never had acne probl, but I found a post on another site by JustWannaBeHuge , which may help :
"5 grams of B-5 per day, it works wonders. I shit you not, it cleared me up no matter what I was on, but you HAVE to take it everyday. If I miss a day or to, I get a zit, but my skin is crappy anyway. I was to the point where I had so many zits on my back, and they were huge, some would "pop" themselves, gross as hell when I'd take off my shirt and it would be covered in blood and pimple juice lol. Now I am pimple free. remember, 5 grams of B-5 per day.

But try it out, I bet you won't be disappointed.

needsomeinfo

Feb 19, 2005
Thanks for the B5 tip Danny, The acne really isn't that bad, its the mood swings, and the dryness, its like im taking fina or something, but im not, I have no water weight , im so dry

its like my estrogen levels are too low or something ( never thought Id type that ever.)

I really wouldn't mind some more smooth wieght , maybe a little water retention

It may be the onset of fall then winter, my test levels have always raised dramaticaly at this time, I just wish there was some way I could balance it, cause Im tired of walking around with a dick harder than 40 dollars worth of jaw breakers for no reason ,

maybe i should just quit complaining and train harder

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
needsomeinfo said:
Thanks for the B5 tip Danny, The acne really isn't that bad, its the mood swings, and the dryness, its like im taking fina or something, but im not, I have no water weight , im so dry

its like my estrogen levels are too low or something ( never thought Id type that ever.)

I really wouldn't mind some more smooth wieght , maybe a little water retention

It may be the onset of fall then winter, my test levels have always raised dramaticaly at this time, I just wish there was some way I could balance it, cause Im tired of walking around with a dick harder than 40 dollars worth of jaw breakers for no reason ,

maybe i should just quit complaining and train harder
Hey bro consider yourself lucky have you had you blood t-levels check what is your nature test blood level hell all you might need is some anger managment classes and some proactive solutios for your acne.

needsomeinfo

Feb 19, 2005
I think that Im just going to have to accept the fact that im gonna go from a 165 lb young man with a head full of hair , to a 240 lb man with a back full of hair and none on my head, with five kids,

Hey sounds like Im a chip off the ol block

Im gonna change up my training , im not training enough ,

I think I need to switch to a more than one a day training routine , get a workout in the morning (utilize the high test) ,

anybody have any good 2-3 times a day programs
Im not worried about overtraining , and if I do I will back it off and rest for a week or two