©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

new member geoie2

steroid

Nov 21, 2003
far far away
:welcome:

Maybe someone else also get his post... ;)

hello, pleeze help
hello everyone, im geoie and i really dont know how to post a message i hope this is it. but i do have some questions if i get in touch with anyone.Im pretty new to the whole steroid thing, but my biggest problem is keeping the weight ive gained on?!#$? If someone could help me that would be the shit.. he he thank you and nice to meet you all. ive been reading all the posts all night.-- oh yeah petite.... WOW! i dont even need to say anything more.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
There is tons of info on here about PCT. I suggest reading, reading, reading, and more reading (then read it all 2 or 3 more times) until all questions are answered and you have a definite plan before putting any type of drug into your body. I am also new to the world of AAS but I spent several weeks researching before even thinking about using anything.

geoie2

Apr 27, 2004
usa
Pct

[Thanks man, let me just tell you a little i know, first off i hear about HCG, i dont even know what that is. So if you could tell me instead of the abbreviations that would be awesome. and my first cycle was with sust. with only doing a shot about every 4 to 5 days i gained about 11lbs when i was done. after about a month and a half off, i took test enanthate with test prop. and had a really good gain of 18lbs but both times lost most of all the weight. my brother and his friends have been doing cycles for a while and they are huge, but the answer they give me is they never really cycle off. and i know i dont want to go that route. as a beginner what cycle would you recommend? most people tell me test 250 and deca 300 then end with 30 pills clomid?????

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
When running test / sustanon with deca - the dosage of test should always be the higher of the two. Go with sus 250 twice weekly (500mg) and and deca 200 twice weekly (400mg). I like Nolvadex over Clomid - buy at least 900mg - I like to keep 1200mg on hand just to be safe. Wait 2 weeks after taking the final injection of sus - then take 40mg Nolva for 2 weeks - then take 20mg Nolva for 2 weeks and you're done. You're natural testosterone levels will stabilize fairly quick - allowing you to keep most of the gains.
Your brother never cycles off? You should tell him that there are much faster ways of committing suicide! :thumbsdow :dumbass:

Last edited:

geoie2

Apr 27, 2004
usa
Thanks man i really appreciate it. i will start my cycle monday and keep you guys informed of the progress. as far as my brothers plans of not really coming off, i hope i will better results than him one day. :smoker: