©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

d-bol/dianobol

body4life

Nov 27, 2006
im thinking about trying winni-v and d-bol from british dragon. has anybody tried either of these product. if so wut were your results on them. i'd like to know some results before i buy them.

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
body4life said:
im thinking about trying winni-v and d-bol from british dragon. has anybody tried either of these product. if so wut were your results on them. i'd like to know some results before i buy them.
I don't recommend using both of those compounds at the same time to harse on your liver bro you need some test with that d-bol plus with the d-bol you would get hella strong and put on water weight and the winni will make your ligaments big and brittle not a good combination :eek:

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
IronMan said:
I don't recommend using both of those compounds at the same time to harse on your liver bro you need some test with that d-bol plus with the d-bol you would get hella strong and put on water weight and the winni will make your ligaments big and brittle not a good combination :eek:
Bump this, totally agree!! As for any BD products, if sold by a valid supplier then you are good to go!!