©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

which one is better

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
on paper anadrol 50 is more anabolic but more toxic too, wont aromtize has more water retention, and more acne ...... dianabol is less toxic (not by much) will aromtize, less water retention (not by much), and less acne ( again not by much) ..... ive never used tho so i only kno about on paper

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
but dude i think you would be much much much happier with the d-bol ... anadrol just seem kinda nasty to me ....... maybe someone whose taken both would disagree but really i would steer clear of anadrol regardless of what the paper tells you!!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
body4life said:
can anyone please tell me which steroids would be better. d-bol or anadrol (oxydrol)
I prefer Adrol over all other orals. Nothing will give you get no better strength and size gains, then Adrol!!

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
Mg for mg d-bol is stronger and with less sides people think d-bol was weaker because all they had back then was 5mg tabs but now you can get them stronger A-drol will puff you up fast but you will lose it fast also.