©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The search for testosterone...

HeavyMetal64

Nov 6, 2005
Does anyone know of any other brands of testosterone enanthate (vials) other than BD on the market. From what i've heard BD is hit or miss here lately with the quality of product you get. The rules may have changed here post new ownership, but i'm not sure about posting sources so i'm just going to ask for a brand name so I have somewhere to start.

Thanks!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
HeavyMetal64 said:
Does anyone know of any other brands of testosterone enanthate (vials) other than BD on the market. From what i've heard BD is hit or miss here lately with the quality of product you get. The rules may have changed here post new ownership, but i'm not sure about posting sources so i'm just going to ask for a brand name so I have somewhere to start.

Thanks!
Other then BD, I use the Stealth line, Galenika, and Iranian. All are great products, BUT, definitely big bump on the Sealth line!!!

HeavyMetal64

Nov 6, 2005
Aburaihan Co. Tehran, IRAN

I'm guessing this is the Iranian brand you were speaking of? Bout to order my whole cycle's woth of test from these guys. Will let you know how things turn out.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
HeavyMetal64 said:
I'm guessing this is the Iranian brand you were speaking of? Bout to order my whole cycle's woth of test from these guys. Will let you know how things turn out.
Exellent Test!! Batched that I received a while back was lab tested at 333mg/ml!! The amps are much easier to open then the Galenika amps!!