©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

question about jintropin board sponsor

geofalcon

Donating Member
Sep 21, 2006
Hi, has anyone from Canada successfully gotten an order of hgh from the board sponsor? Also, is it a china source? I emailed him but still thought I'd ask you guys while I'm waiting for a response. I'ts so damn hard to find an honest hgh source for Canada! i've found legit sources for hgh, but as soon as you mention Canada to them they raise the price per i.u, for example if they're website unit price is stated at 2.25 (for the United States i assume) as soon as you mention ordering to Canada they tell you the price is 3.00 a i.u or 3.25! all the hgh sources I've contacted are doing that, and it feels like a scam ( there can't possibly be an excuse for that type of pricing!). I was wondering what experiences if any you guys have had from the board sponsor?

geofalcon

Donating Member
Sep 21, 2006
sorry, I didn't notice the SOURCE section farther down on this forum, but to late now I already posted.

sorry

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Thats chen, A very good honest source.
Youll just have to email him and ask him...Not sure about canada

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
rAJJIN said:
Thats chen, A very good honest source.
Youll just have to email him and ask him...Not sure about canada
Chen is a very reputable source, as Raj said! I don't see you having any problems with him!! Very quick to respond to emails!!!