©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

shread fat

body4life

Nov 27, 2006
can some one please tell me wut steroid from british dragon would be the best to shread fat and the fastest

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
well... Realy no steroids I know shed fat.
Now there are some that will bloat you up you may want to avoid or take cartain things with it to keep this from happening.
But to answer your question, Ive never realy seen ANY steroid that just melta away fat. That will be your Nutrition.

body4life

Nov 27, 2006
i know theirs not really a steroid for shreading fat but i want a steroid that will get rid of my gut. do u kno one

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Bumjp Raj, STRICT diet and training (cardio), are the only things that will burn fat. NO aas will do that. Clen,T3 and maybe a few others may help with this, but ultimately it is diet and training.............

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
kawasaki1 said:
Bumjp Raj, STRICT diet and training (cardio), are the only things that will burn fat. NO aas will do that. Clen,T3 and maybe a few others may help with this, but ultimately it is diet and training.............
Bump to that aas is not some magical drug you have to train right and most important eat right

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
Although I have read about a study on people on their 60's, one group on test , the other on placebo, and the test group shed fat indeed, I avoid to say that test will melt your fat away. But I tend to believe that the boost you get in every area of training (wo, aerobics) will result in fat lose. And if you keep a proper diet , yes you will probably lose more fat than a natural following the same routine

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Big Danny said:
Although I have read about a study on people on their 60's, one group on test , the other on placebo, and the test group shed fat indeed, I avoid to say that test will melt your fat away. But I tend to believe that the boost you get in every area of training (wo, aerobics) will result in fat lose. And if you keep a proper diet , yes you will probably lose more fat than a natural following the same routine
I do agree with this. I believe that it does quicken the process of shredding fat while creating muscle (especailly with the amount calories taken in per day;)),,,But no one should make no mistake about it, AAS does not replace hard training and dedicated diet..........

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
Well to be honest ... tren will make you drop fat fast and primo is the only steroid that works well on a low cal diet .... but like everyone else said if you cant control your diet yourself to drop fat you really shouldnt be even thinking about roids till you can even for bulking.... and as far as tren goes its seriously no for novice and probly even intermediate users so i really wouldnt touch that and primo is costly ......were here to help you and your gona do what your gona do no matter what we say soo ....