©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

anadrol/oxydrol

body4life

Nov 27, 2006
can anyone tell me how long it will take for anadrol to make u gain size. if anyone has taken anadrol can u tell me if it made u look solid or fuffy as in fat. cause i want an oral steroid that will make me get more muscle faster

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
body4life said:
can anyone tell me how long it will take for anadrol to make u gain size. if anyone has taken anadrol can u tell me if it made u look solid or fuffy as in fat. cause i want an oral steroid that will make me get more muscle faster
I love Adrol, great for mass and strength!! Usually starts to kick in a couple days!!

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
You should get real mass and strenght quick with adrol but there is a good amount of water which while it wont make you so much fat it will make you muscle look smoother than if there were no water.... and when you jump off it youll loose a lot of the water but if your on 8-12 week test and adrol cycle when you discontinue in week 4-6 the test will carry the size back .... really if your worried about it there is a profile forum here that has profiles to the roids look at the the adrol look at the d-bol look at the turinabol these will be the best orals for size gain and judge what you want for size and side effects because there is almost always a trade off ..... no one know what your looking for better than you

my 2 cents....

lil scrappy

Nov 30, 2006
i took adrol and it was great it gave me little bloat but the test e worked great and brought back my size quick.