©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Synthetek December Special!

Synthetek

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Oct 13, 2006
DECEMBER SPECIAL!

Purchase any 3 bottles of the same of any of our hardcore products
(Syntherol, Synthetine, Syntheselen, Synthergine, Synthelamin, Synthelator)
and receive the 4th bottle free and your shipping upgraded for free to ECI courier!

That is a saving of up to US$179.95!!!

SALE ENDS DECEMBER 12th!

www.synthetek.com

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
Hey Big A..... i kno you kno, with this stuff it says for oral use only to cover their asses but i know you say its injectable so if i were inject it do i have to do anything special to sterilize it or dilute it in distilled water anything. Also i would guess its IM injections what type of needle would you suggest? And maybe anything else you may kno that you would think that i would want to kno....

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
brendanbreen said:
Hey Big A..... i kno you kno, with this stuff it says for oral use only to cover their asses but i know you say its injectable so if i were inject it do i have to do anything special to sterilize it or dilute it in distilled water anything. Also i would guess its IM injections what type of needle would you suggest? And maybe anything else you may kno that you would think that i would want to kno....

They are all injectibles made by a pharma lab under contract for Synthetek.
You don't need to do anything - they are fully sterile in multi use bottles with rubber stoppers.
The oral discliamers are for legal reasons only.

You inject them this way:

Syntherol - IM
Synthetine - IM
Syntheselen - IM or SQ
Synthergine - orally (just as effective), IM or SQ
Synthelamin - IM or SQ
Synthelator - IM

Syntherol is oil based. All the others are water based. Go to www.howtodoinjections.com for how to inject various compunds including locations. there you will also find a full guide of how where to inject syntherol (SEO).
To learn about using Syntherol go to www.howtousesynthol.com

Synthetek

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Oct 13, 2006
Only 24 hours left of the sale.

We will not have another sale for a very long time.