©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New guy here!!

hugeruser

Apr 6, 2005
Hey people im new here and just wanted to let everyone know who im am and what ive been doing. Well im an ex college basketball player im 21 and im 6'10 and about 270 with around 15% bf. I have the long lean look about me but im very strong but want to massivly increase my strength and size and am looking to get some help. My ideal body type would be alot like kane of the WWE. I have an impecable diet and i have great wokout program, but i need help with my squats/calves and shoulder/delt size and strength and also my lats to get that back/wing look. Im looking to wait until next winter and im going to do a cycle of gear So anything you have to send my way would be great. Also i was wondering what the best torture for your abs to make them grow would be i do the hanging leg raises with the straps already and those are good but i want to cut my abs up real good and i cant quite get past those last couple layers of fat (damn genetics). I really look forward to hearing from you with all your advice. I also do about 40 mins on the stair stepper everyday 20 min before and 20 after workout to try to shed all my extra fat is this a good idea? Also i really dont take any supplements except for some glutamine and some arginine what should my fat get to before i start taking protien because right now i get enough with my food. I just have so many questions and if you may think of anything i left out just fel free to ad because i want everyones input..

thanks alot!!