©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

sus and equipoise

manofsteel69

Aug 29, 2006
I was thinking of doing a cycle of sust 500mg per week and equipoise. My questions are how much EQ and how long can these be detected by piss test? thanks

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Boldenone Undecylenate if that is the Ester in your gear. Can stay in your system for up to 2-3 months after use. tests can pick up detectable metabolites in the urine months after last inj. But it has to be a specific test. It will not show up on the normal screenings. probation, work related jobs unless they test for anabolics. If your that stressed you can check out some sites for masking or subs. http://www.ureasample.com

Dosage for EQ 400-600mg a week. Increased vitamin K can help with coagulation due to increased red blood cell production. If you notice prolonged bleeding from cuts like shaving or injuries.

manofsteel69

Aug 29, 2006
thanks for the info, I am still undecided on the eq. I have been inivted to a football combine next april so I want to get my strength back up to where it was before i had surgery. I am thinking I will just do the sust and train hard like I have always done.

stats 6'3" weight 305lbs bf%16

neck 21 in
chest 56 in
arms 19.5 inch
calves 20 in

manofsteel69

Aug 29, 2006
Good luck bam let me know how your cycle goes. I think I am gonna do the sus eq thing myself next month. I got invited to a football combine and my old ass needs a jumpstart to compete at that level so I am gonna hit that cycle next month and hopefully by april I will be back to where I was before surgery if not beyond.

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
manofsteel69 said:
Good luck bam let me know how your cycle goes. I think I am gonna do the sus eq thing myself next month. I got invited to a football combine and my old ass needs a jumpstart to compete at that level so I am gonna hit that cycle next month and hopefully by april I will be back to where I was before surgery if not beyond.
Well bro you will be way beyond were you used to be if your diet is in check:)