©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

All Oral Cycle And PCT!?!

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I've got friends not so experienced that are dead set on taking only an oral cycle to kick start their strength and maybe size. What's the best all Oral-cycle spoken of (though I understand you need injection to really get good gains)?! I was thinking of a D-bol, Turanabol for maybe 6 weeks total I'm just really unfamliiar on the time of the cycle, what to take for liver protectant, and if you still take the Nolva, and Clomid comming off?!?!

thanks again everyone

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
GetSwullll said:
I've got friends not so experienced that are dead set on taking only an oral cycle to kick start their strength and maybe size. What's the best all Oral-cycle spoken of (though I understand you need injection to really get good gains)?! I was thinking of a D-bol, Turanabol for maybe 6 weeks total I'm just really unfamliiar on the time of the cycle, what to take for liver protectant, and if you still take the Nolva, and Clomid comming off?!?!

thanks again everyone
I would never recommend an all oral cycle...If you are not ready for needles, yo are not ready for aas!!! Tell the ladies to run an all oral cycle as such:
wk1-10 Anavar 40-60mg/ed,,,Stacked only with Creatine.
Any other orals are only going to be mostly water retention and most (if not all) gains made will be lost during post cycle...........

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Ouch!

My liver hurts just thinking about all that! Remeber this if anything- all orals are broken down and run through the liver and kidney's and even when taking the correct flushers like Milk Thistle, Cranberry extract, Saw palmetto, Burdock, Gluthathione etc they all to have to run through the liver and kidney's which even though helps out still causes more stress to be broken down and repaired.

orals have to be broken down, just like the orals that prevent damage. It's like a multiplication problem = orals X orals= (3x3) 9 times the torture!!! May not make sense unless you really read up on the stress of breaking down orals with high anabolic/androgenic properties. It's worth a read!!!

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
Mabey 6 wks 50mg ed of winstrol but like everyone has said you need more than just orals.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Alright, thanks. I'm trying to convince him but he's got his mind made up. Scared as shit, haha. Well I'm gonna recommend the Winstroll@ about 50mg a day for four weeks and some NO-Xplode/a type of creatine?!?! I'll tell him to jump on the milk thistle. But do you guys no of any other liver protectants maybe offered through Allinshop.org? Also..what type of off cycle should he take, the regular Clomid and Nolva?!

Last edited:

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
GetSwullll said:
Alright, thanks. I'm trying to convince him but he's got his mind made up. Scared as shit, haha. Well I'm gonna recommend the Winstroll@ about 50mg a day for four weeks and some NO-Xplode/a type of creatine?!?! I'll tell him to jump on the milk thistle. But do you guys no of any other liver protectants maybe offered through Allinshop.org? Also..what type of off cycle should he take, the regular Clomid and Nolva?!
Liv 52 and lots of water

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Ok...two of my friends are runnin winstrol at about 50mg a day. Besides the LIV 32 off of ALinshop. What pct should they take. THe usualy nolva and clomid or what??

ZEDR2

Oct 31, 2006
I love "my friend" too funny.... :smoker:

:sniper: Zed

Last edited:

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
If you look back on here you can see i've been her plenty times before and have taken my first cycle. No time for stupid comments that give no info. on the subject either way. Not "too funny" hah.

So....I'm assuming normal PCT?! Nolve and Clomid?

ZEDR2

Oct 31, 2006
I have never liked Nolva that much but thats just me a lot of bros I know do. Clomid is a for sure. What are you thinking for dosage?

:sniper: Zed

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
GetSwullll said:

The best one , no doubt about it is Synthergine, highly recommended among bb for liver protection. See Synthetek above.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Their both gonna tack Winstrol at about 50mg a day for 5 weeks. I'm not telling them to do anymore cuz it's their first time and they just need a kick start. I know they'll both take Milk Thistle and both of them will take the Nolva and Clomid when they get off.

Clomid 100mg first week
50mg every day for next 4 weeks
Nolva 20mg a day for last 5 weeks

I just want to know if Milk thistle is enought for these guys on the liver for only 5 weeks of Oral..or if they need more.

thanks again

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Can you get this transdermal for Allin, or is there a specific company you can point me to? They're already started this cycle..but maybe next time they'll try it. Either way im interested.

thanks

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
GetSwullll said:
Can you get this transdermal for Allin, or is there a specific company you can point me to? They're already started this cycle..but maybe next time they'll try it. Either way im interested.

thanks
I don't think that Alin sells this, not sure who does?!

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Well as of now I'm gonna put them on the regular nolva and clomid dosages and put them on Milk Thistle to help withthe liver. Anyone know how much Milk Thistle they should take to help?! Or will they need anything for the liver if their only taking 30-50mg a day for about a month?

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
I used 30mg a day and never used any liver aids as my labs never got out of normal limits to require it. Maybe the BD tabs I got are fake or everyone is just different.

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
I'd say run D-Bol at 25mg per day for 6 weeks (40days)

Run Arimidex at .25mg everyday or Proviron at 50mg per day for the entire time.

Since orals act so quickly PCT is needed, you cannot taper orals really. So I'd do 22 days of 20 tabs of Nolvadex as follows:
18 days at 20mg, 3 days at 10mg, 2 days at 5mg.

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
OPTION 1
D-Bol at 25mg per day for 6 weeks (40days) at a schedule like; wake up-take 10mg, every 4 hours later-take 5mg (6,10,2,6) with Arimidex during and Nolvadex PCT.

Run Arimidex at .25mg everyday or Proviron at 50mg per day for the entire time.

Since orals act so quickly PCT is needed, you cannot taper orals really. So I'd do 22 days of 20 tabs of Nolvadex as follows:
18 days at 20mg, 3 days at 10mg, 2 days at 5mg.

OPTION 2
D-bol at around 15-20mg per day for around 50 days or so at a dosing like: wake up-10mg 4 hours later 5-10mg; 25-50mg Proviron per day for entire length of time plus a week or two, No arimidex or PCT needed.

Option 1 will produce pretty good results as I have seen many people use this almost exactly and had great gains, most did not do PCT and lost 75% of their gains within months. Using arimidex or proviron while on will cause less water to be gained (therefore more percentage of weight kept since water is not being lost post cycle) and using a PCT should help to keep most if not all of the gains.
Option 2 will give a nice boost in muscle and performance (if training in morning) and not cause much if any supression. I know one person who does this and he makes steady, but slow gains.

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
If you are just using Dbol and nothing else. I would say save your money and buy food instead. I would think if a cycle just consisted of Dbol only. Your gains will be very short lived. In other words, I think it is just a waste of time.