©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Alinshop

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
I read Alinshop will no longer be selling British Dragon products. Does anybody know what they will be selling? I always had good business with them, but I like BD products and I guess I'll have to take my business somewhere else.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
mike1991 said:
I read Alinshop will no longer be selling British Dragon products. Does anybody know what they will be selling? I always had good business with them, but I like BD products and I guess I'll have to take my business somewhere else.
I also love BD products, but any other products from other companies that Alin carries will be just as effective as any BD gear!! Alin is top notch and I trust his judgement 150%........

Last edited:

cha

Jan 5, 2006
alin have stolen bd stock when they could and tried to steal their logo. alin has been thrown off bds approved distributors list for selling counterfeit products

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
cha said:
alin have stolen bd stock when they could and tried to steal their logo. alin has been thrown off bds approved distributors list for selling counterfeit products
Totally false bro, GennXXL has started these rumors to discredit Alin, because they have brought the BD "website". Alin owns the BD company and the BD logo legally. Go over to:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21006
Alin has posted up evidence to confirm his ownership and all accusations regarding this issue. For future reference, always know ALL the facts before speaking out.........

cha

Jan 5, 2006
wow i couldnt tell you who is lying about this. i trust genxxl very happy with their service. but since ive read both sides genxxl shouldnt got involved. should be between alin and bd

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Kawasaki is correct.
Thank you for clearing that up...... Genxxx is who Id be very leary of
After some of the stuff Ive seen they pulled.

Wood

Nov 1, 2006
Hell
There are no winners just another day.

Its just to bad these two business couldnt do this in privite, both were good. About BD begin called an UG lab they sold a lot of gear I dont see how they could be? But what I read yesterday have they been sold or whats up with them. You dont sell an UG lab.

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
Urg .... this is all so very rediculous !!!!! By the sounds of it i would have to take alins side ..... I havent heard anything negative about their product in any forum and the allegations are rediculous without support for our brothers out there on the front lines!!!!! i plan on buying my cycle for the new year very soon and i will be buying it from alins so long as they are still selling .. and if they are messed like genxx says first things ill be doing is getting online to cry shananagans!!!!

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
mike1991 said:
I just read from another forum Alien got kicked off of BD supliers list because they are selling FAKE bd prouducts if that is the case I will not be buying any products feom them:(

Wood

Nov 1, 2006
Hell
the Alin issue

To clear this up maybe the moderator of this forum could ask Alin to put up somekind notice or remark on the BD web site that he owns about what is going on. Nothing there yet just checked.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Wood said:
To clear this up maybe the moderator of this forum could ask Alin to put up somekind notice or remark on the BD web site that he owns about what is going on. Nothing there yet just checked.
Raj, Big A and myself are mods over at Alinboard,,,He did prove his point about owning the comapny, the company is finished, period!! Alin owns the company not the website, and the factory is finished!!! Guys try reading the other thread posted, right at the top of the page..........

Wood

Nov 1, 2006
Hell
Alin

No disrespect intended but your bias, you are from the Alin forum. I have purchased from both parties and got good stuff from both, I like them both but one’s not happy. I cannot believe all the sources on the internet hundreds that sell BD gear are now without. BD was or is a good size company that sold to more than Alin. Just looking for a straight answer.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Wood said:
No disrespect intended but your bias, you are from the Alin forum. I have purchased from both parties and got good stuff from both, I like them both but one’s not happy. I cannot believe all the sources on the internet hundreds that sell BD gear are now without. BD was or is a good size company that sold to more than Alin. Just looking for a straight answer.
Bias or not, BD is gone, time to move on . Bottom line is,,,Alin is backed by MANY more credible people then GennXXl, has come up with more evidence to back himself then GennXL and is backed by MANY major boards,,,GennXXl is just that, GennXXL nothing more. They tried to buy into something and just ended up with a website, found out who owned it and now everything that they had planned in slander is up in smoke, game over, end of story,,,I may be bias, but I can be, because I had heads up on some of this issue long before it became public,,,This story went public once GennXXl got their hands on a website and they decided to make it public, nothing more, it should have stayed a private issue between them and Alin, very childish on GennXXl's part.........

Wood

Nov 1, 2006
Hell
Well Brother no reason to beat a dead horse, begin on this forum I will support Alin. They shouldnt have aired their dirty laundry out here. Next time I talk to you I will ask for some advice!!

nutrbutr

Dec 13, 2006
I don't know jack about who's fighting with whom and I could not care less. All I know is Alin came through and met expectations 100%. If your experience was different I'd love to hear it. :afro:

Jun 19, 2005
Some boards are all negative on Alin, not just gen. i dont know why he would ditch such a good product line over ownership of a website. if he had a factory running making all the gear why not start your own website. seems cheaper than opening a whole new gear facility.

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
mr.nitrofish said:
heres the latest I have heard. no new british dragon products will be made after the newyear period. no one will have british dragon products after their inventory is depleted. what happens next is anyones guess.
Can you confirm this bro