©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

alinshop.org

body4life

Nov 27, 2006
can anyone tell me if this place alinshop.org is a good place to buy from or are they a rip off

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
body4life said:
can anyone tell me if this place alinshop.org is a good place to buy from or are they a rip off
Alin is the best international supplier in the business, hands down!!! His customer service and products are unbeatable!!! You will be only pleased doing business with him!!!!

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
kawasaki1 said:
Alin is the best international supplier in the business, hands down!!! His customer service and products are unbeatable!!! You will be only pleased doing business with him!!!!
Well what I have been reading on other forums mabey you should find another
source it does not sound good for alin

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
IronMan said:

it actually looks very bad for the other party involved as Alin has supplied a ton of independantly veryfiable proof while the others all they have are words.

automatic

Nov 7, 2007
alinshop

body4life said:

alin shop is the best euro company there is period.ive ordered all of my aas from them with no problems and always get legid products and fast delivery,2-3 weeks max.order from them and i bet that you will never order from anybody else again.go on alinboard and read the testimonies.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
IronMan said:

This is obviously coming from alinshop competition. alinshop is just fine. Many happy clients for 8+ YEARS.

oldtestman

Sep 28, 2007
You can have a problem with any good supplier. Customs took over 3 1/2 months to get me a letter of seizure. Alin, iVitamins, and some others are all excellent, but something can go wrong at any time with any supplier whenever a hostile third party (customs) is involved.

derek-the-scot

Sep 27, 2007
scotland
i use ivitamins and have been very satisfied with there prices and fast service.alins shop has a good rep as well.i suppose it all depends where its sent and what customs it goes through on how fast you get your stuff.these shops dont try to rip you off they are good suppliers.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
oldtestman said:
You can have a problem with any good supplier. Customs took over 3 1/2 months to get me a letter of seizure. Alin, iVitamins, and some others are all excellent, but something can go wrong at any time with any supplier whenever a hostile third party (customs) is involved.
Agreed, I've had a pack take over 7 months to arrive.........

manofsteel69

Aug 29, 2006
i have used alin several times and never a problem and my stuff only takes about 10-12 days to get to my mailbox, alin cutomer for life

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
manofsteel69 said:
i have used alin several times and never a problem and my stuff only takes about 10-12 days to get to my mailbox, alin cutomer for life

Good to hear! Glad to help! Happy holiday,,,ENJOY!!

manofsteel69

Aug 29, 2006
your welcome alin happy holidays to you I cannot wait for my packages to arrive once again, I am tank5469 on your board