©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

were is gear legal?

Cougar69

Sep 17, 2004
What countries are gear legal? I'am getting ready to travel to europe for a few months. Is Italy, Swiss, or Austria friendly? I know greece and turkey are, but who else?

thanks

Cougar69

Sep 17, 2004
come on

I know I havent posted much, but I try to read all posts and stay low. There has to be something on the web about places that are legal.

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
If your atleast 28 years old you can get all of your gear legaly. You have to get a blood panel done and then submit it to a (certain) clinic and you get a prescription for "Legal" gear. There are a lot of them out there you just have to know the right places. Many people may have a problem with it but for example HGH is FDA approved now and guess what it's legal and I LOVE IT!!!

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
mr.nitrofish said:
a lot of gear has never been made available in "human grade" , so you can't get a perscription for everything
I have a source who makes his in EO oil thats the closest thing you can get to human grade also the prop is painless and you can get more mg out of a ml 150mg per ml of complete painless prop is the shit:)

Last edited:

Jan 15, 2007
Although its not Euro. Mexico is a country that is very understanding to your needs. Its cheaper to stay and eat in Mexico too.

Jan 15, 2007
mike1991 said:
Hell Mexico will sell you anything. Just don't like the fear of crossing back into the USA. The border patrol makes me too nervous.

Yes I would tens to agree with you but Ive been over and back about 34 times and Ive never seen anybody searched? Not only that but in theory if you live close enough (like me) you can go over do your biz and com back all completely legal.:twisted:

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
In most of the south american countries, gear is not a problem , not just in mexico. europe though, I mean the european comunity, where turkey are not members yet(turkey was mentioned above), steroids are sold only on prescription.

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
5326 said:
Yes I would tens to agree with you but Ive been over and back about 34 times and Ive never seen anybody searched? Not only that but in theory if you live close enough (like me) you can go over do your biz and com back all completely legal.:twisted:

It only takes one time.