©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Alin Clarifications On Bd/genxxl Issue !

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
ive always liked genx, but right now white tiger is looking pretty darn good. no drama there.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
pincrusher said:
yeah this is one side of the story but does not mean it is the truth!!!!
Bro, the other side of the story has shown nothing at all to back up any of their accusations. Buff'd (admin at GennXXl), is doing nothing but bad mouthing Big A and Alin, nothing more. Alin seems to be the only one in the situation to be showing any proof.............

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
pincrusher said:
yeah this is one side of the story but does not mean it is the truth!!!!

Well, it looks like it has become the truth. Gexxl hasn't provided any independantly veryfiable facts, yet Alin has supplied tons.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
Big A said:
Well, it looks like it has become the truth. Gexxl hasn't provided any independantly veryfiable facts, yet Alin has supplied tons.

what are the facts?
so far this is what I get out of it:
alin is part owner of british dragon
british dragon.com sold to genx
alin no longer selling british dragon
alin accused of selling fakes/selictive scammer
genx accused of selling fakes/selective scammer
alin removed from britishdragon.com approvial list

manofsteel69

Aug 29, 2006
well from what I have read through all the posts about this on other boards, genx was looking to take alin out, and that just isn't happening cause alin stood up and fought back.. Fact is genx was claiming alin was sellin bunk gear, Alin himself contacted SCRS lab and confronted them and they were liek those reults have been tampered with by Genx cause we would never put a name on a test sheet and all theother infor was changed. Alin has supplied numerous evidence that he is true to what he says. Since then genx hasn't said a word so I think they are trying to save face now. Fuck genx I am not going back there

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
mr.nitrofish said:
what are the facts?
so far this is what I get out of it:
alin is part owner of british dragon
british dragon.com sold to genx
alin no longer selling british dragon
alin accused of selling fakes/selictive scammer
genx accused of selling fakes/selective scammer
alin removed from britishdragon.com approvial list

I took a little break from the boards for a while so i wasnt up on what all happened. What nitrofish wrote pretty much looks like the facts we can draw from what i've read. On a computer, lab results can be altered, but so can emails between two people about the lab results. Too much bullshit for me. Alin saying genxxl people emailed ppl from a bd email addy. Which could be true, but it could just have easily been Alin trying to make genxxl look bad. I see 0 hard facts at the moment that proves anything. Sorry, but I demand PROOF, not just what someone tells me.:cool:

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
MaSTa LifTa said:
I took a little break from the boards for a while so i wasnt up on what all happened. What nitrofish wrote pretty much looks like the facts we can draw from what i've read. On a computer, lab results can be altered, but so can emails between two people about the lab results. Too much bullshit for me. Alin saying genxxl people emailed ppl from a bd email addy. Which could be true, but it could just have easily been Alin trying to make genxxl look bad. I see 0 hard facts at the moment that proves anything. Sorry, but I demand PROOF, not just what someone tells me.:cool:
Regardless of who is right and who is wrong, all that aside.....Bottomline is BD is no more, period!! Alin has come up with a new product line and GenXXL will have to do the same!! Both have loyal customers that will remain true to their respective suppliers!! I have never done business with GenXXL, so I cannot comment on their legitimacy (although I do not agree with their shady tricks and mass emails that were sent out during the entire incident, and then not providing a single bit of proof to back their allegations)....But I have with Alin and trust and back him 150%!!! This is by far, a dead issue!! I'm closing this thread due to too much controversy, behind the whole issue!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.